Sport shows reel at summer flop
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley. // La Prensa San Diego;10/4/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p3
The article reports that around 300 outdoor industry executives helped cleaning up the Tijuana River Valley in San Diego, California, as part of the 15th annual Rendezvous Service Project sponsored by outdoors wears company Timberland LLC and supported by the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA).
- Timberland's latest collection. // Gay Times (09506101);Aug2014, Issue 436, p80
The article features the Autumn 2014 Britton Hill Waterproof Wing Boot collection from outdoor wear retailer Timberland that include the Chukka, Wingtip and Demi Boot.
- Untitled. Rolt, Amber // Estates Gazette;2/13/2016, Issue 903, p1
The article reports that retailer Timberland LLC is opening its first standalone footwear shop in Great Britain.
- Omni United expanding Timberland. // Tire Business;10/12/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p0001
This article reports that importer/wholesale distributor Omni United USA is expanding the scope of its Timberland sport utility vehicle (SUV)/light truck tire brand. Topics covered include the company's plan to add an all-terrain version of the tire it is cross-promoting with outdoor shoe brand...
- Get The Boot. // FN: Footwear News;2/9/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p20
Several photographs are presented which feature various designs of men's footwear from brands including Timberland, Eastland, and Grenson.
- Timo Schmidt-Eisenhart rÃ¼ckt bei Timberland auf. Sieper, Elke // Textilwirtschaft;7/4/2013, Issue 27, p170
The article announces the promotion of businessman Timo Schmidt-Eisenhart to president for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa of American clothing company Timberland.
- Vesth wird Global Design Director bei Timberland. Howe, Ulrike // Textilwirtschaft;4/11/2013, Issue 15, p66
The employment of Camila Vesth as the global design director of U. S. outdoor clothing company Timberland is announced.
- Timberland Showroom Set For Union Square. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/11/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 76, p7
The article reports that outdoor apparel firm Timberland LLC will open a showroom in Union Square in New York City in June 2013 following its acquisition by retail company VF Corp. in 2011, where Timberland will showcase its offerings made of recycled and reclaimed materials.
- RAYONIER COMPLETES DEAL. // Panel World Buyers' Guide;Jan2012, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p69
The article reports that Rayonier has completed its acquisition of approximately 250,000 acres of timberlands from Joshua Timberlands LLC and Oklahoma Timber LLC for 330 million U.S. dollars.
- US: Travel goods firms call for changes to GSP scheme. Barrie, Leonie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/17/2014, p4
A reprint of the article "US: Travel goods firms call for changes to GSP scheme" by Leonie Barrie, which appeared in the online resource's May 14, 2014 issue, is presented.