Tobacco ad ban may drive F1 races away
- Anti-tobacco laws smoke F1 teams out. // Marketing News;3/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p7
Explains that anti-tobacco legislation in Great Britain could dislocate Formula One (F1) teams in the country. Number of F1 teams that are based in Great Britain; Effectivity date of a law which bans tobacco advertising in F1; Details of the issue.
- BAT picks Knapp Goodwin to build F1 paddock suite. // Marketing (00253650);3/11/2004, p14
British American Tobacco PLC (BAT), sponsor and owner of the British American Racing Honda Formula One (F1) team, has chosen brand consultancy Knapp Goodwin to handle the build and installation of a hospitality suite for F1's exclusive Paddock Club. In some countries, including Great Britain and...
- Sorting out the shuffle. // AutoWeek;1/9/95, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p51
Reports on the change of racing cars by prominent drivers of the Formula One circuit racing. M. Schumacher's new racing machine; Jordan team's shift to Peugeot power; Sauber's trials with Ford engines.
- Lotus Type 72 Formula One. Barnett, Randy // AutoWeek;9/4/95, Vol. 45 Issue 36, p60
Features the Lotus Type 72 Formula One automobile. Success as a race car; Difference of shape from other monocoque cars; Engine description.
- DEFINITE POTENTIAL. // Australian Auto Action;3/27/2013, Issue 1534, p9
The article offers information related to developments made in STR8 Formula One (F1) motorsport automobile by Toro Rosso F1 racing team.
- Sauber's ready. // AutoWeek;12/20/93, Vol. 43 Issue 52, p47
Cites that the Ilmor/Mercedes V10 Sauber C13 is the first 1994-spec Formula One car to test in Barcelona, Spain.
- TAKING IT TO THE STREETS. // AutoWeek;6/4/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 23, p4
A photograph of the parade of 22 Formula One cars during the Monaco Grand Prix in Monaco is presented.
- Irvine chases Senna in F1 test at Portugal. Raynal, Wes; Edsall, Larry // AutoWeek;2/7/94, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p46
Presents photographs of Formula One race car tests at the Estoril, Portugal track. Debut of Ayrton Senna in the Williams team; Reconciliation of Senna and Eddie Irvine.
- New F1 cars start to roll. // AutoWeek;01/27/97, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p46
Unveils the 1997 car models of F1 teams. Features of Michael Schumacher's Ferrari F310B; Arrows FA18-Yamaha; Improvements on the MP4-12 Mercedes; Stewart-Ford SF1.