P&O snaps up register firm
- P&O wins golf tour contract. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p6
Reveals that the Professional Golfers Association has appointed P&O Exhibition Services to supply all interiors and landscaping services for its 1998 PGA European Senior Golf Tour. Information on Senior Tournament of Champions; Top names expected to play at the tournament.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p10
Covers news briefs on some exhibitions as of February 1999. Number of attendees during the 12th Norwegian International Tourism and travel Trade Fair; Launching of the furniture and floor coverings brochure at the Internet site of P&O Exhibition Services; Added attraction at the Country Living...
- Roadshow for Gas with P&O. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p6
Reports on the roadshow planned by P&O Exhibition Services for British Gas Trading in South England. Introduction of British Gas Trading's services in South England starting March 7, 1998; Conversion of trailers to provide a mobile exhibition unit.
- Simon Burton. // Event;Mar2007, p25
The article presents an interview with Simon Burton, managing director of Exposure Event Creations. He says that he is among the people who fell in love with exhibitions. He mentions that he accepted the marketing director job at P&O Exhibition Services because of its enormousness. He cites that...
- Did she Cope with job swap? // Marketing Event;Sep99, p78
Deals with the job swap day between Michelle Cope, exhibitor sales executive and David Walley, managing director of P&O Exhibition Services on August 13, 1999. When did she won the chance to swap jobs; Views on her boss' performance.
- P&O divisions set up new identities. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p10
Reports that Earls Court & Olympia Group affiliates P&O Exhibition Services and P&O Events are to change their names. Reason for the name changing move; Personnel who will head the divisions.
- Marketing Briefs. // Marketing News;3/2/1984, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p27
The article evaluates the Rota-Graphics display unit from Exposystems.
- Marketing Briefs. // Marketing News;5/10/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p18
The article evaluates the Open & Shut Table-Top Display from ExpoSystems.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.