ECTS hospitality shift
- INFOGAMES LAUNCHES 'STUART LITTLE 2' CD-ROM GAME. // Multimedia Publisher;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the launch of the Stuart Little 2 CD-ROM game from Infogrames Inc. in 2002. INSETS: About Sony Pictures Consumer Products;About Infogrames.
- Software firm puts on game face. // Crain's New York Business;1/21/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p21
Reports the performance of Infogrames Inc. stocks in New York, New York. Estimation of sales increase form home video games; Licenses for games to increase shares; Value of Infogrames stock; Amount of company earnings on sales.
- Infogrames Considers a Change of Scenery. Flass, Rebecca; van der Pool, Lisa // Adweek Western Edition;3/25/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the plan of videogame maker Infogrames to shift its advertising campaign account. Information on the campaign account of the company; Agencies being considered by Infogrames; Brief information on the videogame manufacturer.
- Ping pong. // Finance Week;5/12/2003, p51
Reports on the relaunching of Infogrames as Atari. Products offered by the company.
- WE GOT GAME. Robischon, Noah // Entertainment Weekly;6/28/2002, Issue 660/661, p146
Reviews the video game 'Stuntman' from Infogrames company.
- Enter the Matrix. Cooney, Joyceann // License!;Apr2003, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p54
Features the 'Final Flight of the Osiris,' a video game from Infogrames/Atari. Features of the game; Price.
- GRAND PRIX4. Polak, Roger // Street Machine;Sep2002, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p127
Introduces the Game Prix 4 simulation game from Geoff Crammond and published by Infogrames. Features of the game; Modes of the gameplay.
- Attik For MotoRacer World Tour. // SHOOT;12/08/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 49, p28
Features the television advertisement 'MotoRacer World Tour for Infogrames/MotoRacer World Tour. Production and editorial by Attik; Staff of Infogrames advertising agency; Postproduction by Fluid Post; Music and sound design by Amber Music.
- INFOGAMES GETS RIGHTS TO DEBUT CHARLE BROWN TO GAMES. // Multimedia Publisher;Mar2001, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the rights awarded by United Media to Infogrames Inc. to bring several popular comic strip characters to all gaming platforms.