Daewoo back at motor show
- Daewoo searches for U.K. shop. // Adweek Western Edition;8/8/94, Vol. 44 Issue 32, p12
Reports that Daewoo is seeking an agency in the United Kingdom to handle its $10-million plus advertising account. Agencies' presentation of credentials.
- Daewoo Euro review may trigger ad rethink. // Marketing Week;6/25/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p5
Reports that as part of a company overhaul, Korean car manufacturer, Daewoo may be poised to review its European advertising. Identification of the company that Daewoo's is handled by; Value of the account; Options monitored in the review; Who suggested that Daewoo should review its European...
- Daewoo reviews Â£10m ad account ahead of launch. // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p3
Reports the call of Daewoo Cars to review its advertising business in Great Britain. Company operation of Daewoo; Feature of the Kalos model.
- Who the heck is Daewoo??? Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;9/25/95, Vol. 36 Issue 36, p24
Reports on the introduction of a marketing campaign for Daewoo Corp.'s automobiles in the United States. Target achievements of the company in the US automobile market; Challenges anticipated for the company's efforts; Information on the establishment of the company's automobile business.
- New Daewoo ad philosophy likely to rise from the ashes. Baker, Michael; Wentz, Laurel; Fannin, Rebecca A.; Gatsoulis, Joyce-Ann // Advertising Age International;09/13/99, p3
Discloses the speculation that a different advertising philosophy will result from the restructuring of Korean conglomerate Daewoo Corp. Expected changes in approach to marketing and advertising Daewoo cars which used to be decentralized in style; Advertising campaign planned for the United...
- Daewoo starts regional drive. // Marketing Event;Oct99, p4
Provides information on the advertising van unveiled by automobile company Daewoo. Purpose of the van; Activities; Creator.
- Daewoo picks agency in Australia. // Adweek Western Edition;5/23/94, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p14
Reports that Daewoo picked the Campaign Palace to handle its account in Australia. Daewoo's car introductions in October 1994; Other agencies considered.
- Asianews. // Advertising Age International;03/08/99, p15
Presents news reports affecting advertising and marketing companies in Asia as of March 3, 1999. Includes the confiscation of promotional materials of British American Tobacco in Hanoi, Vietnam, as part of the government's strict regulations on tobacco and alcohol advertising; Decision of...
- ITC bans Daewoo ad over `misleadingly sweeping' claim. // Marketing Week;8/3/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p7
Reports several complaints over deceptive advertisements in Great Britain. Account on the complaint over claims of Daewoo of a virtually identical replacement offered to cars in for service; Details on the defensive advertisement for Miller Pilsner; Price guarantee scheme of electrical retailer...