Food fair firms in joint venture
- Shake-up for Fresh RM sales. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p8
Reports that the joint venture of Fresh RM, the Reed Exhibition Companies and Montgomery Exhibitions has restructured its sales operation for special events. Overview of its restructuring plans for food exhibitions.
- Firms discuss joining forces. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p5
Reports that Montgomery Exhibitions and Emap Business Communications are considering a joint venture company to run their building and construction shows. Implication of the deal on Montgomery; Effectivity of the plans.
- Manufacturing show launched. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p7
Focuses on the joint efforts of Penton Media Europe and Reed Exhibitions to launch the manufacturing show 'Total Engineering and Manufacturing' from November 12 to 14, 2002 at the NEC. Areas that comprise the show; Sub-shows that are included in the exhibition.
- REC signs deal for Latin America push. // Marketing Event;May2000, p14
Focuses on the teaming up of Reed Exhibition Companies and EJ Krause and Associates to organize events in Brazil and Argentina. Advantages of the team-up; Executives who will manage the events.
- Montgomery drops plan for Irish Interbuild. // Event;Sep2002, p8
Reports that Montgomery Exhibitions has pulled out of a building exhibition due to take place in March 2003. Statement from Sandy Angus, Montgomery chairman.
- Reed gambles changes will lift Las Vegas show. Russell, Geoff // Golf World;09/22/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p4
Details the plans of show owner Reed Exhibitions for the 2001 annual Professional Golf Association Golf Show.
- Reed switches rebranded fair to Earls Court. // Event;Apr2002, p4
Reports on the decision of Reed Exhibitions company to rebrand its Marketing Expo and moved it to Earls Court 2. Information on the rebranded fair; Reason for the decision.
- Reed Exhibition's expansion keeps pace with industry growth. Hegarty, Liam // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/24/97, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p5
Focuses on the expansion of Reed Exhibition Cos., a company which puts up exhibitions for various companies in various industries. Leasing of additional spaces in Norwalk, Connecticut; Square footage of the Norwalk space; Business performance; Reflection of the exhibition industry's growth in...
- Converflex Latin America show rescheduled. // Paperboard Packaging;Mar95, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p50D
Reports on the postponement of Reed Exhibition Companies de Mexico S.A. de C.V.'s Converflex Mexico show, originally scheduled for October 1995 in Mexico City. Negotiation for October 1996; Decision due to interest from US exhibitors who wanted a 1996 event.