Just like a school reunion
- Siegal and Chang Look to Build Oppenheimer's Sell-Side Influence. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/31/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32640, p7
The article announces that Bonnie Siegal and Hamilton Chang were appointed managing directors at Oppenheimer & Co.
- Directors Roster. Porter, Martin D. // Directors & Boards;Winter2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p60
Presents several career developments of various directors. Selection of Raymond Bingham, director of Oracle Corp.; Appointment of Carol Hochman, member of the board of directors of Blyth Co.; Inclusion of Ralph Hake to the board of ITT Industries.
- JOINING A BOARD: WHY AND HOW. // Management Review;Jul85, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p8
Emphasizes the importance of joining corporate boards to executives seeking career advancement. Operating experience obtained by executives from board membership; Ways of joining boards; Selection of boards.
- Newsmakers. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p36
Reports career development of the executives in Westchester County, New York. Designation of Phyllis Vonderheide as director of education and service excellence at Phelps Memorial Hospital Center; Election of William Frishman on the board of directors of Alpha Omega Alpha; Appointment of...
- The Byne Group expands its creative staff. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p21
The article announces that Anthony Liptak has been appointed as art director of The Byne Group in 2011 in New York.
- Homesteaders Life Company names Karen King Regional Director. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Nov2011, pB7
The article announces the appointment of Karen King as regional director of Homesteaders Life Co. in West Des Moines, Iowa.
- Start your economic engine: Wahlig eyes a LIFT lift. Daly, Ross // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/24/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 38, p18A
The article reports on the appointment of William Wahlig as executive director of the Long Island Forum for Technology (LIFT) in Long Island, New York. Wahlig is energized on the involvement of LIFT in the goal of innovation and transformation of the economic growth in Long Island. According to...
- CII appoints ex-HBOS MD Tom Woolgrove as president. Dale, Samuel // Money Marketing (Online Edition);7/24/2013, p5
The article announces the career development of former HBOS PLC, general insurance managing director Tom Woolgrove as the elect president of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
- Shopping business director steps down. // Horticulture Week;4/1/2011, p4
The article announces that Peter McDermott, Lead The Good Life Ltd. (LTGL) managing director, is leaving the business in Great Britain.