Victrex builds UK film unit
- Polymer manufacturer Victrex is to build two new facilities as part of a multi-million pound development project. // Manufacturer;Sep2014, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p9
The article reveals that Lancashire, England-based polymer manufacturer Victrex, which employs over 650 staff, will build two new facilities as a part of its multi-million pound development project.
- Victrex Invests in PEEK Composites. // Plastics Technology;Feb2016, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the plan by high performance polymer solutions provider Victrex to invest in downstream manufacturing for medical and industrial sector which include the construction of a polyether ether ketone (PEEK) composite facility for manufacturing unidirectional (UD) tape.
- Victrex opens polymer plant to increase production capacity. // Chemical Business;Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p88
The article reports on the opening of a polymer manufacturing plant at the main production facility of Victrex PLC in Thornton Cleveleys in Lancashire, England. The facility was built to support future demand for Victrex Peek polymers and other products like Vicote coatings. The new plant is...
- Victrex & Hoist Centre to Collaborate on Developing APTIV PEEK Films for Flexible Electronics. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2011, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p70
The article reports on the decision by Holst Centre in the Netherlands and Victrex Plc to collaborate to further develop the Victrex APTIV polyetheretherketone (PEEK) polymer film for flexible electronics. The Victrex APTIV film is capable of withstanding high processing temperatures compared...
- Factory Divestitures: New Defense Trend. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p11
Reports on factory divestitures in the U.S. Details of Boeing Co.'s factory divestiture.
- Victrex weighs U.S. vs. British site for PAEK. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;8/3/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p10
Presents information on the possibility that London-based engineering polymers producer Victrex PLC, may construct a plant in the United States. Background information on the company; Estimated production of polyaryletherketone resin that the company would produce at the plant; Location of the...
- Victrex Opens New Polymer Manufacturing Plant. // Finishing Today;Nov2007, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the opening of a new polymer manufacturing plant by Victrex PLC, a producer of VICTREXï¿½ PEEKï¿½ polymer and other high-performance materials, in Thornton Cleveleys in Lancashire, England. It was stated that the new plant, which is worth ï¿½32 million, will be...
- Haldia Petrochemical plans to spin off Butene 1 venture as a separate entity. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2012, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p89
The article reports on the plan by the management of Haldia Petrochemicals (HPL) to spin off its planned Butene-1 extraction facility into a 100%-owned subsidiary to insulate it from any issues emanating from the ongoing HPL ownership dispute.
- Durable, Scratch-Resistant Coatings. // Products Finishing;Sep2007, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p68
The article evaluates the Vicote Coatings scratch-resistant coatings from Victrex PLC.