SBR producers optimistic decrease will be resisted
- Asia SBR may halt falls as makers cut output, eye Europe export. Yan, Helen // ICIS Chemical Business;4/7/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 14, p7
The article reports that Asian producers of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) tighten regional supply by cutting production and plan more exports to Europe in an attempt to arrest SBR declining prices, as non-oil grade 1502 SBR prices were assessed 100 dollars lower on March 19, 2014.
- Resistance building to SBR price hikes. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 457, p24
States that buyer resistance is making price hikes to styrene butadiene rubber in Asia as of August 23, 2004. Contract and spot prices of the chemical; Desire of a Japanese producer to ask for further increase in prices; Performance of the market.
- SBR makers see more price rises. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/8/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 502, p19
Predicts that the prices of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) will continue to increase during the last half of 2005 according to Asian producers and traders. Overview of the price increase in the SBR market in China; Factors which contributed to the price increase as of August 2005; Move of...
- Europe Feb SBR prices settle down. Weddle, Nel // ICIS Chemical Business;2/23/2015, Issue 3224, p14
The article reports that prices of styrene butadine rubber (SBR) stabilized with European February 2015 SBR and settled between 60-90 euros per tonne, which follows decreases in contract prices of upstream butadine and styrene contracts.
- POLYMERS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/26/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 12, p20
The article offers news briefs related to petrochemical industry which includes, rise of contract prices in the U.S. for styrene butadiene rubber, increase in the imports of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene in the month of January and growth in price for linear low density polyethylene in China.
- Styrene. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/15/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 20, p46
The article presents information on the styrene industry. It states polystyrene and expandable polystyrene together account for around two-thirds of the global styrene consumption, with other major uses being styrene acrylonitrile, acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene, and styrene butadiene rubber....
- Nov SBR grades settle down by â‚¬50-80/tonne. WEDDLE, NEL // ICIS Chemical Business;11/24/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 18, p19
The article discusses contract prices for styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) in Europe in November 2014, focusing on the impact of the price of butadiene (BD), demand for SBR, and the possibility that minimum contract values are being undercut.
- European SR consumption up on '98. // Chemical Business;Apr99, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p84
Reports on the increase in consumption of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) in Europe in 1998. Forecast on SBR consumption in western Europe; Reason for the higher consumption of SBR; Prediction on the annual growth rate of SBR consumption in central Europe.
- More US butadiene for Asia? // Asian Chemical News;7/7/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 407, p24
Reports on the reduction in the U.S. contract price of butadiene for Asia as of July 7, 2003. Reason for the price reduction; Factors affecting the prices of butadiene in the U.S.; Effect of the closure of the American Synpol, a styrene butadiene rubber plant in the U.S., on the price of the...