Bunge signs fertilizer JV
- REGIONAL. // Latin Trade (English);Aug2007, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p10
This article states that Bunge, a U.S. agribusiness, and Office Cherifien des Phosphates, a Morocco phosphates company, will invest US$350 million over the next three years producing fertilizers in Morocco in a joint venture. The new company will supply Brazilian and other Latin American markets.
- OCP forms Indian JV, awards contract to Krebs. // Chemical Week;4/9/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 14, p21
Provides information about the joint venture agreement of Morocco's Office Cherifien des Phosphates (OCP) with India's state-owned Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals to build a fertilizer complex in Jorf Lasfar, Morocco. Purpose of the agreement; Other joint venture agreements of OCP; Schedule of...
- OCP and Fauji sign MoU for phosphoric acid plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/16/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 29, p16
Reports on a memorandum of understanding signed by Moroccan state-owned Office Cherifien des Phosphates (OCP) with Fauji Fertiliser Bin Qasim to create a joint venture for the development of a phosphoric plant in the country in 2004. Capacity of the plant; Value of the plant construction...
- Sinochem deal set to further boost growth in phosphate production. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/9/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 36, p26
Reports on a memorandum of understanding signed by Sinochem with the Office Cherifien de Phosphates for a joint venture to supply fertiliser to China and conduct a feasibility study on a new phosphoric acid plant in Jorf Lasfar, Morocco. Terms of the agreement; Scope of the joint venture.
- Multinational ambitions for OCP. Marks, Jon // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/28/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p20
Reports that the Office Cherifien des Phosphates has turned in profits for 1996 after years of debt and stalled projects. Optimization of industrial production; Privatization of fertilizer subsidiary; Expansion of markets overseas.
- Morocco. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/4/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p20
Announces the joint venture agreement between Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals (CFCL) and Office Cherifien des Phosphates (OCP) to build a new fertilizer plant in Jorf Lasfar. Estimated production capacity of the plant; Expansion of OCP's global network.
- Morocco. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/18/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p12
Reports on the contract awarded to France's Krebs for the construction of a sulphuric acid plant for Morocco's Office Cherifien des Phosphates. Terms of the contract agreement; Modernization of the Safi complex.
- DAP unit plans in Morocco. // European Chemical News;6/30/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2059, p24
Announces the plan of Office Cherifien Des Phosphates for a diammonium phosphate plant in Jorf Lasfar, Morocco. Cost of the project; Construction plans for the fertilizer plant; Capacity of the plant.
- Norsk Hydro Plans Fertilizer Alliance With OCP of Morocco. MILMO, SEAN // Chemical Market Reporter;02/22/99, Vol. 255 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the plans of Norsk Hydro to form an alliance with Office Cherifien des Phosphates (OCP) to expand its global business in fertilizers. Significance of the alliance; Information on the memorandum of agreement signed by the companies; Benefits of the alliance for Norsk Hydro.