Reliance picks Dow for Jamnagar PP plant
- Dow Builds Up Polypropylene Position. Tullo, Alex // Chemical Market Reporter;07/26/99, Vol. 256 Issue 4, p3
No abstract available.
- Dow plots PP course. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;12/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 24, p8
Reports on the plans by Dow Chemical Co. for its plastics business. Emphasis on polypropylene production; Use of a gas-phase pilot unit for production; Deliberations for a DuPont Dow Elastomers venture.
- Dow's UNIPOL Polypropylene (PP) Technology growing at a rapid pace in China. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2010, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p63
The article reports on the increased use of UNIPOL Polypropylene (PP) technology from Dow Basic Plastics Licensing and Catalysts in China, with China Shenhua Coal to Liquid and Chemical Baotou Coal Chemical Co. as the latest company to adopt the technology in its plant.
- Small Electrics Later, Majors Now for Dow. Remich Jr., Norman C. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar1999, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p74
Reports that Dow Plastics, a unit of The Dow Chemical Co., is pursuing applications for its INSPIRE polypropylene resins. Potential applications; Explanation on the name INSPIRE.
- Dow picks site for N. American PP plant. // Plastics News;2/23/1998, Vol. 9 Issue 52, p3
Reports that Freeport, Texas was selected as the site for the Dow Chemical Company North American polypropylene plant. When production at the plant will commence; Planned joint venture with Dow and LG Chemical Limited; Details on the issue.
- Dow follows PP price hike, narrows plant site list. Terry, Larry // Chemical Week;1/14/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p12
Reports about the increase in the price of polypropylene (PP) as announced by Dow Chemical. Average PP price for homopolymer injection grade and copolymer material; Discussion on the entry of Dow in the market; Plan of the company to bring a plant in the first-half 2000 at Tarragona, Spain.
- ...to Commercialize PP Process in Spain. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/9/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the plan of Dow Chemical to commercialize its polypropylene (PP) process at its petrochemical plant in Tarragona, Spain. Experiment conducted on the process; Reasons for developing the PP process; Annual PP capacity of Dow.
- Dow reveals details of its polypropylene strategy. // Plastics Technology;Jul96, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p71
Reports on Dow Plastics' announcement of its global strategy for its polypropelene (PP) business. Dow's licensing agreement with Montell Polyolefins; Dow's use of the Sphericol PP process.
- Dow pumping up specialty PS, PP resins. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;7/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p21
Reports the advancements made by Dow Chemical Co. to improve polystyrene (PS) and polypropylene (PP) grades in Chicago, Illinois. Plans of Dow to increase production of Styron A-Tech-brand enhanced PS; Applications of Styron A-Tech-brand; Details on Dow's Inspire-brand enhanced PP.