Canada needs u-turn to become competitive
- Planners demand a clear policy review. Donatantonio, Domenic // Planning (14672073);9/17/2010, Issue 1886, p1
The article reports that the Town and Country Planning Association (TCPA) has urged the British government to provide a clear policy on housing, climatic change, and infrastructure delivery.
- CDA develops networking platforms. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/16/98, Vol. 254 Issue 20, p8
Focuses on Washington D.C.-based Commercial Development Association's establishment of networking platforms to promote business growth in the country's chemical industry. Introduction of seminars and group interaction.
- Fifth AGM of the Federation of All India Dyes & Chemical Merchants Associations. // Colourage;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p91
Reports on the 2000 Annual General Meeting of the Federation of all India Dyes and Chemical Merchants Associations.
- CIA endorses French study. // European Chemical News;5/5/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2051, p27
Reports on the support of the British Chemical Industries Association to the business impact study commissioned by the French chemical industry association UIC. Conclusion of the study; Estimate made by the French study on the impact of White Paper on chemicals policy on French economy;...
- 80 YEARS AGO. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/15/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 10, p42
The article reports that ICIS Chemical Business was traced back to 1871 by the original publication named Oil, Paint and Drug Reporter.
- New way to comply in Australia. Forster, Christine // Chemical Week;7/2/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 26, p86
Reports on Responsible Care implementation framework adopted by Australian Plastics and Chemicals Industry Association (Pacia). Comments of Pacia's Responsible Care Manager Jim Smith on the framework; What the framework specifies; Results of a Pacia survey on company compliance with product...
- Associations Join Chemtrec's ISAC. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;9/18/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 36, p10
Announces that the Chemical Transportation Emergency Center implemented the third phase of the industry's Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC) program in September 2002. Associations which agreed to participate in the voluntary program; Significance of participating in the ISAC.
- CMRA Annual Meeting Explores Product Life Cycle Extensions. // Chemical Market Reporter;05/31/99, Vol. 255 Issue 22, p4
Highlights the 1999 annual meeting of the Chemical Management and Resources Association (CMRA). Topics tackled in the meeting; Details on the speech given by AlliedSignal president, David Weidman; Other speaker during the meeting.
- CACD nears on-site. G.M. // Chemical Week;1/1/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 1, p56
Reports on the Canadian Association of Chemical Distributors' off-site, third-party evaluations conducted by Pheiffar and Associates. Disclosure of details of on-site verification by executive director Aud Harlow.