Ethane faces rationing
- Ethane faces rationing. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/28/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 21, p15
The article reports on a policy to ration cheap ethane in the Middle East in 2007. According to Patrick Rooney, a managing director at Chemical Market Associates, the availability of cheap ethane will be limited as governments become more selective about which projects to sanction because of...
- Acknowledgments. // Condition of Education 2006;2006, preceding p1
People who the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the book "The Condition of Education of 2006" are mentioned.
- Indiana University philanthropy center fills research post. // Indianapolis Business Journal;05/31/99, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p10
Reports on Indiana University's appointment of Patrick M. Rooney as the director of research for its Center on Philanthropy. Description of Rooney's job responsibilities.
- Nylon will be relegated to applications that require its unique properties. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Aug2010, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p52
The article discusses the results of the 2010 World Nylon Feedstocks & Fibers Analysis study on the global nylon industry, conducted by Chemical Market Associates Inc. (CMAI).
- Sligo Students. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2004, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p50
Reports that Patrick Rooney was elected as chairperson of the Sligo Chartered Accountant Student Society in Ireland. Other elected officers.
- Houston petrochemical conferences find industry looking past the peak. Morris, Gregory D.L.; Cornitius, Tim // Chemical Week;3/29/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the 1995 CMAI World Petrochemical Conferences. Expectations of cash margin peak for ethylene; Decline in chemicals production for 1995; Olefins production.
- Xylenes and Terephthalates Due For Recovery. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/11/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the '2001 World Xylenes and Terephthalates Analysis,' completed by the Chemical Market Associates Inc. which predicted that the xylenes market will recover. Statement from Chase Willet, director of polyester and polyester raw materials.
- Economic Recovery, Middle East Expansions Loom Large for US Ethylene Producers. Taylor, Gary; Taffe, Peter // Chemical Market Reporter;3/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the factors that influence the performance of the U.S. ethylene market. Prediction for the recovery of the market; Views of Mark Eramo, global practice leader at Chemical Market Associates Inc. on the need for rationalization.
- Chlorine seen tight for next two years. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/97, Vol. 252 Issue 20, p17
Reports on the findings of Chemical Marketing Associates Inc. on the tightness of the chlorine market in the 1997-1998 period.