- Asia watch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/28/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 21, p14
This section offers news briefs on the chemical industry in Asia. ExxonMobil Chemical Co. is mulling construction of its first specialty elastomers plant in Asia. The demand for polyacetals in China is estimated to grow through 2009. The possibility of a near-normal monsoon season and government...
- Exxon moves on ASEAN ethylene projects. // Chemical Week;7/26/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p28
Reports on Exxon Chemical's expansion plan in Southeast Asia. Ethylene plant project in Singapore; Potential project with Petronas in Malaysia; Aromatics being studied in Thailand.
- Exxon Chemical Begins Production of High-Purity Cyclopentane. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul99, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p19
Announces the manufacturing of cyclopentane blowing agent by Exxon Chemical in Canada at its Sarnia, Ontario plant. Some uses of the product.
- Exxon eyes Asian projects. // Chemical Business;Aug97, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p60
Reports that Exxon Chemical Company is eyeing several Asian projects beyond its Singapore Chemical complex announced in March 1997. Details on the expansion plans in Asia.
- Exxon plans more China ventures, eyes ASEAN projects. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;5/24/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 20, p18
Reports on Exxon's expansion of its chemical ventures in China. Location of Exxon's proposed plants; Exxon's search for partners for its venture; Aromatics projects of Exxon in Southeast Asia.
- Exxon goes ahead with Thai p-xylene. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;1/21/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p25
Details the plan of the Exxon company to build a para-xylene plant in Thailand. Capacity of the plant; Aims of the company for such plan; Remarks of Edward G. Galante of Esso about the integration of the plant with the existing refinery.
- ExxonMobil Expands Aromatics Capacity in Rotterdam. // Chemical Week;10/3/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 32, p21
The article reports that ExxonMobil Chemical has announced that it will increase its para-xylene capacity by 25% and benzene capacity by 20% at its Botlek facility in the port of Rotterdam. The company says it will start work on the project by the end of 2007. Matt Aguiar, vice president/basic...
- BASIC CHEMICALS & PLASTICS. // Chemical Week;1/4/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 1, p35
This section offers news briefs on the chemical industry including Albemarle starting a high-viscosity polyalphaolefins (PAO) unit at Pasadena, Texas under a supply agreement with ExxonMobil Chemical, and propane distributor Inergy LP acquiring Uberty Propane LP and agreeing to purchase the...
- SPECIALTIES. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;5/17/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 20, p12
Deals with the decision of ExxonMobil Chemical company to expand its vinyl plasticizer capacity at its Baton Rouge, Louisiana plant. Sources of feedstock for the expansion; Details on the ester plant of ExxonMobil in Panyu, China.