Borealis revels in Q1 operating profits
- Borealis Posts Big Profits Hike. // Chemical Week;4/11/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 13, p7
The article reports on the profits posted by Borealis Co. in the fourth quarter of 2006. Borealis says its fourth-quarter 2006 net profits almost doubled, to â‚¬100 million ($133 million), on sales up 12.6%, to â‚¬1.4 billion. The magnitude of the sales and earnings hikes reflects the...
- Borealis revels in Q1 operating profits. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/28/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 21, p13
The article reports on the financial performance of Borealis AG in the first quarter of 2007. The polyolefins producer posted an increase in its operating profit compared to the same period in 2006. It attributed the growth to strong market conditions, especially in the infrastructure sector....
- Borealis profits take a dive. // European Chemical News;11/10/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2076, p7
Reports on the decrease in profits earned by polyolefins joint venture Borealis for the third quarter of 2003. Overview of continued high feedstock costs and pricing pressure; Background of the company.
- Borealis flexes its business arm at K 2004. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;10/25/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2121, p6
Reports on the financial performance of polyolefin manufacturer Borealis for the first half of 2004. Corporate profit; Percentage gearing reduction; Remarks from John Taylor, CEO of the company.
- Borealis Posts a Strong Rise in Operating Profits. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/23/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 6, p6
Reports that European polyolefin producer Borealis AS posted a strong increase in operating profits in the first half of 2004. Company's projection that it will meet its profitability targets for the year; Sales in the second quarter; Company's plan to increase its polyolefins capacity by 2006.
- Borealis rigs for storm. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/26/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 59, p4
The article reports that polyolefins specialist Borealis has set new records for its financial performance in 2006. Turnover in 2006 grew by 19 percent to â‚¬5.74 billion, with volumes up by seven percent, while operating profit increased to â‚¬353 million, from â‚¬236 million a year...
- Euro Producers Post Mixed Results. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/01/99, Vol. 255 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the earnings of Borealis in 1998. Operating profit; Drop in the company's margins; Drop in sales; Rise in sales in life science products.
- Higher polyolefin sales. // Chemical Fibers International;Mar2012, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p24
The article reports on the increased sales to 7.1 billion euros and net profit to 507 million euros generated by the polyolefin producer Borealis AG in 2011.
- Borealis's Profits Rise on Higher Volumes. // Chemical Week;5/23/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 14, p7
The article reports on the increase in the net income of Borealis during the first quarter of fiscal 2011.