5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH
- 40th aniversary. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2013, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p186
The article reports on the acquisition of acrylic fibers producer Fisipe by carbon-based products and materials manufacturer SGL Group.
- Europe in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/21/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 16, p4
Reports on various international developments relating to chemical industries as of May 2, 2002. SGL Carbon's sale of its Italian electrical contacts business to Schunk Group of Germany; Aventis' sale of 40 percent of its stake in Rhodia to financial buyer Credit Lyonnais.
- solvay expands soda ash for pharma use. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/18/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 71, p54
This section offers news briefs on the chemical industry. Solvay is expanding capacity for ultra-pure soda ash at its site in Dombasle, France. Lonza is adding a new unit for large-scale manufacture of highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients at its Visp site in Switzerland. The SGL Group...
- SGL Group Accelerates Development in Asian Market. // China Chemical Reporter;12/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p9
The article reports on the expectation of the SGL Group-The Carbon Co. to achieve the mid term targets of 40%-50% sales growth by 2011. The company aims to accelerate the development in global advanced material market, especially in Asia. It is said that the company will focus on innovation and...
- WRAP-UP. // Chemical Week;11/15/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 43, p21
Reports on the earnings of two European chemical companies in 2000. Percent increase in the pretax profit of Lenzing in the third-quarter of 2000; Net profit posted by SGL Carbon in the first nine months of 2000.
- Mitsubishi Rayon buys SGL carbon fiber site. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/23/2017, Vol. 179 Issue 3, p10
The article offers information on the plans of the carbon fiber producer Mitsubishi Rayon to buy the chemical company SGL Carbon's carbon fiber manufacturing site located in Evanston, Wyoming.
- N&W Global Vending acquires SGL Group. // Vending International;Feb2007, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the acquisition agreement between N&W Global Vending and SGL Group in Great Britain. The agreement would make SGL as an important part of N&W's expansion plans that include the broadening of their product portfolio in the Office Coffee Service segment. According to Antonio...
- SGL Acquires Schnabel. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Nov/Dec2007, p38
The article reports on the acquisition of Dr. Schnabel GmbH & Co. KG by the SGL Group in Europe. The said transaction has been subjected for approval by the antitrust authorities wherein the purchase price has been agreed by both companies to be kept as confidential. Information about the...
- Takeover of Fisipe. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2012, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p162
The article reports on the acquisition of Fibras SintÃ©ticas de Portugal SA by SGL Carbon SE.