Lenzing expands in US with filaments takeover
- Corrections. // Plastics News;5/21/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p8
Corrections to articles in the May 14, 2007 issue including one on plans of Glassmaster Co. to sell its monofilament business to Lenzing Plastics GmbH and another on handling sale of Billiob SA in the U.S. are presented.
- Lenzing To Sell Plastics Business. // Textile World;May/Jun2013, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Austria-based cellulose fiber manufacturing company Lenzing AG is planning to sell 95% of its shares of its sister company Lenzing Plastics GmbH.
- Lenzing Plastics sold to finance investor. // Chemical Fibers International;May2013, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p77
The article reports on the move by cellulosic fiber producer Lenzing AG to divest 85% of its shareholding in Lenzing Plastics GmbH to a consortium led by Invest AG.
- Lenzing Buys U.S. Filaments Maker. // Chemical Week;6/13/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 20, p12
The article reports that Lenzing Plastics has acquired Lexington, South Carolina-based Glassmaster, a producer of cut plastic filaments, for an undisclosed sum. The unit has been renamed Hahl Inc. and will be the platform for Lenzing Plastics' U.S. operations, Lenzing says. Lenzing acquired Hahl...
- Higher sales and earnings. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2007, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p305
The article presents information on the financial performance of Lenzing Group of the Lenzing Plastics GmBH of Lenzing, Austria. The sales of the group for the first nine months of 2007 rose nearly by 19% to 966.2 billion euros due to the strong growth in the core business cellulosic fibers and...
- Fiber production operating at full capacity. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2008, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p203
The article looks at the financial performance of Lenzing Group in 2008. Its consolidated sales grew by 10% from â‚¬921 million to â‚¬1,012 million in the first three quarters due to the improved fiber prices, expansion of its viscose fiber production and monofilament producer...
- Sales +14% in the first quarter of 2007. // Chemical Fibers International;Aug2007, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p148
The article reports on the sales of Lenzing for the first quarter of the year 2007. Consolidated sales rose by 13.8% because of further production increases in fibers. Operating profit for the quarter improved by 42.5%. The number of staff of the Lenzing Group increased because of the viscose...
- Lenzing Plastics Take-over of Dolan GmbH. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Jun2008, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p217
The article reports on the corporate takeover of Dolan GmbH, a Kelheim, Germany-based producer of specialty acrylic fibers, by Austrian fiber producer Lenzing AG and its subsidiary Lenzing Plastics GmbH. The purchased company has generated sales of about &Euro;25 million in 2007 and employs a...
- Take-over of Dolan GmbH. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Mar2008, Vol. 51 Issue 1, pE6
The article reports on the acquisition of Dolan GmbH, a German producer of specialty acrylic fibers by Austrian fiber producer Lenzing AG and the subsidiary Lenzing Plastics GmbH. Dolan GmbH has generated sales of about â‚¬25 million in 2007 and employs a staff of about 100. The German...