Shake-up at Merrill
- Merrill Names Corporate Co-Presidents. // American Banker;5/17/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 95, p10
The article announces the appointment of Ahmass Fakahany and Gregory Fleming as co-presidents of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Merrill Cites Slowdown In Debt, Equity Trading For 3% Profit Decline. Gottlieb, Jenna // American Banker;10/13/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 197, p24
Reports that slower equity and debt trading contributed to a profit decline for Merrill Lynch & Co. in the third quarter of 2004. Financial statistics on revenue, earnings per share and other performance indicators; Comments by the company's chief financial officer, Ahmass Fakahany.
- 'Give Us the Ball,'Says Merrill's Conroy. Louria, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/21/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 20, p15
The article profiles Lisa Carnoy, co-head of equity capital markets at Merrill Lynch. She is one of the few women who have made career development strides in the Wall Street investment banking and financial services industry in the U.S. Financial professionals who know her tenacity and...
- 58 JESSICA REIF COHEN. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;Dec2006 Women in Entertainment, p74
The article presents the personal and professional profile of Jessica Reif Cohen, managing director, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. An M.B.A in finance and international business, Cohen spends about 50% of her time traveling in the U.S., Europe, China and India, sometimes for clients and other times...
- People. Duran, Nicole; Ring, Niamh // American Banker;8/9/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 152, p2
Reports on developments in the financial services industry in the United States as of August 9, 2002. Financial executives participating in the Habitat for Humanity in eight cities; Efforts of Merrill Lynch & Co.'s efforts to restore its corporate image with a series of advertising.
- Merrill Appoints 2 Watchdogs for Analysts. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;8/21/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 160, p19
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. has appointed William J. Genco and Mark B. Goldfus as supervisors of its research division as mandated by a May 2002 agreement with New York State attorney general Eliot Spitzer. Previous assignments of Genco and Goldfus; Professional responsibilities of the two...
- TECHIES. // Bank Technology News;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p20
Reports career development of the executives in the U.S. as of March 2003. Selection of John Cummings as chief information and services officer of Merrill Lynch; Resignation of president Mark Nienstedt at Instinet; Appointment of Gregory Owens to the board of directors of S1 Corp.
- Merrill Cautious On Outlook Despite Net Revenue Rise. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // American Banker;4/20/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 75, p20
Reports that strong trading revenue helped Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to net revenue of $6.2 billion in the first quarter, its highest level in nearly four years. Earnings and revenue statistics; Observations of Ahmass Fakahany, Merrill's vice chairman and chief administrative officer; Comments...
- Merrill Reshuffles CFO, Other Posts. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;3/30/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 60, p20
Reports personnel changes at Merrill Lynch & Co. Responsibilities of Ahmass L. Fakahany, who was selected for a new position, vice chairman and chief administrative officer; Career highlights of Fakahany, who will be succeeded by Jeffrey N. Edwards as chief financial officer; Edwards to be...