- Cana's 94th Annual Convention. // Canadian Funeral News;Oct2012, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p34
Several photographs of the attendees at Cremation Association of North America's (Cana) 94th Annual Convention held in Vancouver, British Columbia on August 15-18, 2012 are presented.
- FSAC Annual Conference Coverage. // Canadian Funeral News;Oct2009, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p30
Photographs of several attendees of the Funeral Service Association of Canada (FSAC) Annual Conference Coverage held on June 3-6, 2009 in Canada are presented, including Ray Fournier, Reg Fee, and Bill Schafer.
- American Funeral Director Gives Attendees a Day at the Ballpark. // American Funeral Director;Nov2012, Vol. 135 Issue 11, p12
Photographs of several attendees of the "Funeral Service: A Whole New Ballgame," conference including Pam Kleese from the Homesteaders Life Co., Mike Michalowicz from the Provendous Group, and Allison Sullivan from the American Funeral Director are presented.
- OFSA Annual General Meeting and Conference Highlights. // Canadian Funeral News;Dec2010, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p28
A photograph of the funeral service industry personalities who attended in the 2010 general meeting and conference of the Ontario Funeral Service Association (OFSA).
- OFSA AGM photo gallery. // Canadian Funeral News;Dec2010, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p32
A photograph of the members of the Ontario Funeral Service Association (OFSA) during the 2010 annual general meeting is presented.
- Homeward Bound. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);6/21/2004, Issue 24, p28
Several photographs of people attending the funeral service of former U.S. President late Ronald Reagan are presented.
- Farewell to coach. // National Catholic Reporter;8/29/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p7
Presents a photograph of pallbearers carrying the casket of hockey coach Herb Brooks through the salute of hockey sticks following funeral services at the Cathedral of Saint Paul in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Friends, Family Mourn Kate Barry. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/20/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 127, p3
The article focuses on the funeral service of photographer Kate Barry, held on December 19, 2013 in Paris, France, at the church Saint-Roch. The service was attended by Barry's family members including Lou Doillon, Jane Birkin and Charlotte Gainsbourg as well as friends and colleagues of the...
- Cappy Smart Golf Tournament. // Canadian Funeral News;Dec2010, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p46
A photograph of the members and guests of the Alberta Funeral Service Association (AFSA) during the fifth-annual Cappy Smart Golf Tournament in Ponoka, Alberta.