- SIMULATION AND TRAINING: OSI Geospatial to deliver counter-IED training solution to Defence Research and Development Canada. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p43
The article reports on the 600,000 U.S. dollar contract received by OSI Geospatial Inc. from Defence Research and Development Canada for the delivery of the Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Immersive Training Environment (CIITE) system.
- Sacramento Orders 12 Medtec Ambulances. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;1/26/2011, p3
The article reports that the Metropolitan Fire District of Sacramento, California, has placed an order with Medtec Ambulance Corp. for 12 Medtec M168 Type III ambulances.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Microwave Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p176
The article offers news briefs related to business in the U.S. Harris Corp. has acquired the technology assets of OSI Geospatial Inc. Crystal RFI Solutions LLC (CRFIS) is a newly formed company intended to providing global solutions for preventing and identifying the source of Radio Frequency...
- OSI Geospatial Wins $3.8M Defense Contract. // GPS World;Nov2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the $3.8 million contract received by the OSI Geospatial Inc. from the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in the U.S. The contract involves the development of a Global Positioning System Denied Navigation and Mapping System for the DTRA. The DTRA has been a new...
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Dealwatch. Hoch, Jessica // Oregon Business Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p16
The article offers information on several business agreements and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) including acquisition of Nevada Security Bank by Umpqua Bank, increase in ownership stake by investor Carl Icahn in Mentor Graphics Corp. to about 12%, and signing of an agreement by ClearEdge Power...
- UPDATES. // Waste Age;Nov2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p16
Presents news briefs on acquisition and agreement on November 1, 2002. Companies acquired by Waste Industries USA Inc.; Contract between John Deere Worldwide Construction & Forestry division.
- Il Fornaio approves amended merger pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/14/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the approval by Il Fornaio America Corp. on the amended merger agreement with Manhattan Acquisition Corp. in California. Reasons for the approval by the board of directors; Factors behind the revision of the agreement; Comments from company executives on the merger.
- Dealwatch. Hoch, Jessica // Oregon Business Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p17
The article focuses on mergers and major deals among businesses in Oregon.