Vopak agrees Brazilian buy
- Vopak builds a sixth Chinese terminal. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;7/11/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2155, p14
Reports on the decision of Dutch storage group Koninklijke Vopak NV to build its first wholly-owned terminal in Zhangzijagang, Jiangsu Sheng province. Agreement between the company and local authorities in the province; Value of investments in the facility; Location of other terminals of the...
- On Your Marks! // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug2009, p17
The article reports on the plan of Royal Vopak NV to build a new oil terminal at the Port of Amsterdam with construction work for the 620,000 cubic meters commencing in 2011. The terminal is to have two quays for ships and Vopak predicts total capacity to over 1.1 million cubic meters. According...
- New left bank terminal. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/12/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 8, Special section p27
Reports on the plans of Vopak NV, the largest terminal operator and chemicals logistics supplier in the Antwerp port area, Belgium. Construction of terminal on the left bank of the river Scheldt, to begin operations in the second half of 2007; Integration of the left bank development with all...
- STORAGE. D'amico, Esther // Chemical Week;7/25/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 28, p16
Reports the acquisition of bulk terminals by Kinder Morgan Energy Partners from Vopak in July 2001. Significance of the deal to Kinder Morgan; Terms of the deal.
- Vopak warehousing MBO. Webb, Joanne // European Chemical News;12/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2081, p15
Reports on the decision of Vopak to sign a letter of intent to approve the management buy-out of its warehousing activities. Terms of the buy-out agreement; Details on the facilities included in the buy-out; Loss incurred by Vopak after its divestment in 2003.
- Vopak strengthens Latin American network. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Aug2003, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p11
Reports the agreement between Koninklijke Vopak NV and HCI/Brenntag on the acquisition of HCI's terminal interests in Venezuela. Terms of the acquisitions; Significance of the acquisition to Vopak's existing terminal network; Generation of positive contribution to Vopak's net income.
- Vopak opens Singapore-Banyan Terminal. // Bulk Transporter;May2006, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the opening of the fourth terminal of Royal Vopak in Singapore, by Lim Hng Kiang, minister of trade and industry in the country. The need for storage facilities in the region for the oil and chemical industries will be met by the Vopak Singapore-Banyan Terminal. Vopak...
- Vopak ditches Hemiksem site. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;6/11/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 70, p37
The article reports on the decision of Vopak to sell its Hemiksem terminal in Antwerp, Belgium to Transcor International and Verbeke Bunkering as part of its expansion and upgrade strategy. The new owners will take over the terminal once Vopak has completed building the first phase of its new...
- LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;10/3/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2165, p18
Presents updates on the chemical industry as of October 3, 2005. Reopening of the U.S. terminals of Dutch logistics group Vopak; Amount invested in the expansion of the logistics center of Kuehne & Nagel in Germany.