D'Amico signs intent with Glencore to form 50:50 JV
- Practice Aid. Wilkinson, Marcus D. // Commercial Law Bulletin;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p27
Focuses on the use of letters of intent in joint venture deals. Benefits of letters of intent; Objectives of letters of intent; Description of business to be acquired.
- ASSISTANT TREASURER, D'AMICO SHIPPING GROUP. CAFOLLA, JULIAN // Treasurer;Oct2014, p12
The article presents an interview with Julian Cafolla, assistant treasurer of Italy based company D'Amico Shipping Group, who discusses his effort to get Associate Membership of Corporate Treasurers (AMCT), freight derivatives trading, and his inspiration Irish politician Charles Haughey.
- BIJ, Finergia and Meeco plan 30MW solar JV. // Energy Today (Hungary);03/11/2013, p1
The article discusses a solar joint venture that will be formed with the signing of the memorandum of understanding (MoU) by BIJ Corp. of Japan, Meeco Group of Italy and Finergia Advisory and Finance of Italy in March 2013.
- Railways unveils JV for rail lines in Kerala. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;2/8/2016, p11
The article reports that the Indian Railways has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the governments of Kerala and Andhra Pradesh, India to establish joint venture companies along with the views of railways minister Suresh Prabhu on the joint ventures.
- international. // Sea Technology;Nov2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p48
The article covers issues related to marine sector as of November 2015. It mentions the opening of an office of maritime business intelligence solutions and consulting service Fleetweather in Athens, Greece, the acquisition of ship repair company D. van de Wetering by Damen Shiprepair &...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;3/5/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p4
The article reports on a non-binding letter of intent signed by the Sisters of Charity Health System (SCHS) and University Hospitals (UH) to modify the existing not-for-profit ownership structures of Saint Vincent Charity Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio and Mercy Medical Center in Canton. Under the...
- Miller, Coors announce joint partnership plans. // Beverage Industry;Oct2007, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the joint venture formed between SABMiller PLC and Molson Coors Brewing Co. Both companies have signed a letter of intent to combine their U.S. and Puerto Rico operations. The purpose of the joint venture is to create a stronger brewer. It will be called MillerCoors which...
- AKG-2 gets ready to roll. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/16/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 24, p15
The article reports on a letter of intent received by the joint venture of Chiyoda Corp. and Technip for the onshore package on phase 2 of the Al-Khaleej gas development in Qatar in 2006. The team was expected to win the engineering, procurement and construction work. The project involves the...
- Mauritius signed memorandum of understanding to develop oil storage terminals. // African Business News;12/3/2014, p1
No abstract available.