Boehringer voted top firm
- Boehringer tops best employer list. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;6/26/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p11
The article reports on the selection of Boehringer Ingelheim as the best company to work for in 2006. For the fifth year in a row, German chemical managers have voted family-owned pharmaceutical producer Boehringer Ingelheim as the best company to work for. Altogether, the rankings were little...
- Boehringer voted top firm. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/18/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 24, p19
The article reports that Boehringer Ingelheim emerged as the number one best employer among German chemical industry managers, according to the sixth annual survey carried out by Germany's professional association, VAA. Managers were asked to rate corporate strategy, culture, working conditions...
- Boehringer tops A-list. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;9/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2161, p9
Reports that Boehringer Inglheim finished at the top of the list of the best German companies to work for, according to data from VAA, the association of German of academic and managerial employees in the chemical and related industry. Questions asked from employees; Other companies included in...
- Boehringer Ingelheim--dissolving borders. Madell, Robin // Pharmaceutical Executive;Nov98, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p40
Introduces two articles which features two executives of Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation. Overview on the interview with president and chief executive officer Werner Gerstenberg and vice-chairman, Board of Managing directors Professor Rolf Krebs.
- Boehringer Ingelheim halts further development of its libido drug for women after negative FDA review. Lenzer, Jeanne // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;10/16/2010, Vol. 341 Issue 7777, p799
This article announces a plan by the German drug firm Boehringer Ingelheim to withdraw further development of flibanserin, a drug intended to boost female sexual desire.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Emphasizes Pharmaceutical Custom Synthesis. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/14/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim. Information on the company; Operations of the firm; Details on the resources of the company for custom synthesis.
- Werner Gerstenberg. Madell, Robin // Pharmaceutical Executive;Nov98, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p44
Part I. Features Werner Gerstenberg, president and chief executive officer of Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation in the United States. Career background; Strategic initiatives for the company; How he helped achieve the company's goal.
- TOP 20 PHARMA: #16 BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM. // Contract Pharma;2009, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p85
The article features Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (BI), one of the top pharmaceutical companies in 2009. It states that the company, which ranks at 16th place, has launched several drugs including Oradaxa and Aptivus. Moreover, it also notes that BI has entered into agreement with Vitae...
- Boehringer deal could give Lilly full diabetes deck. Wall, J. K. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/17/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p20
The article reports on the partnership of Indianapolis-based Eli Lilly and Co. with Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh for a new kind of diabetes focused strategy that might reverse its falling market share. It states that the 1.2 billion dollar deal with Boehringer will give 50 percent rights to two...