Back to school - in plastic
- M&S to launch clothing line aimed at 45-plus women. Fernandez, Joe // Marketing Week;10/30/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p42
A preview of a new clothing range Portfolio, aiming at women aged over 45 by Marks & Spencer Group PLC is presented.
- Cools Rush In. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/3/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 46, p4
Reports on the clothes shown in several fashion shows of various designers in Paris, France as of March 3, 2006. Tulip skirts from Yves Saint Laurent; Pantsuits from Rochas; Cardigans from Stella McCartney.
- The A-list. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/8/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 25, The fall collections p12
Features lines of women's clothing with A-line shapes from various designers. Includes pants; Skirts; Jackets.
- CATCH $22. // Cosmo Girl;Nov2002, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p132
Presents various clothes for women which can be bought for the amount of $22 or less. Pants; Blouses; Skirts.
- New shapes that'll flatter you. // Redbook;Apr95, Vol. 184 Issue 6, p24
Presents three women's clothing for the spring season. Structured jacket; Satiny skirt; Narrow pants.
- 'The M&S brand should be the first port of call for the younger generation' says its marketing chief. Hobbs, Thomas // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/2/2015, p1
A review is offered of a television advertisement for men's, women's and children's clothing by Marks & Spencer.
- Can M&S's 'confident' new marketing campaign translate to a sales pickup? Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/4/2015, p1
A review is offered of an advertising campaign created by creative agency RKCR/Y&R for retail company Marks and Spencer's clothing brand.
- Garden Collection By H&M. Ford, Jen // Lucky;Apr2010, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p74
The article presents the recycled polyester dress from the Garden Collection by H&M.
- Back to School WITH THE BRAT PACK. James, Sabrina // Parenting Early Years;Sep2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p94
The article offers brief information on several products for school children including the Zutani Terry pants, the Elizabeth boots, and Harajuku Mini socks.