- IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/18/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 24, p2
This section offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. Taiwan's polyester major Far Eastern Textile posted a 37.7% year-on-year increase in its May 2007 revenue to New Taiwan dollar 4.3 billion. Palm oil is a sustainable raw material for biodiesel because of a higher oil yield per...
- Asia Watch. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/7/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 65, p12
This section offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. Taiwanese polyester producer Far Eastern Textile posted an 837% year--on-year surge in first-quarter 2007 operating profits. Taiwan will have to radically alter its current economic structure to ensure biofuels and cleaner...
- An uncertain future. Ten Kate, Daniel // ICIS Chemical Business;3/31/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 13, p44
The article presents information related to the impact of Thailand's political troubles on the country's export-orientated petrochemical industry. Supply and demand estimates for major products have not changed and top olefins producer PTT Chemical PLC reported a record-high net profit in the...
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;1/27/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 387, p26
Presents information on chemical projects summary reported from January 13-19 and 20-26, 2003. Far Eastern Textile in Shanghai, China; Siam Cement in Mab Ta Phut, Thailand; Finolex Industries in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India.
- Asia watch. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/7/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 18, p14
This section offers news briefs on the Asian chemical industry. Polyester producer Far Eastern Textile posted an 837 percent year-on-year increase in 2007 first-quarter operating profits. Professor Du Jong Lee has warned that Taiwan needs to alter its economic structure to ensure biofuels and...
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Lee, Salmon Aidan // Asian Chemical News;12/23/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 384, p20
Presents data on the projects of various chemical companies as of December 22, 2002. ExxonMobil; Jin Tung Chemical; Far Eastern Textile; SK Eurochem.
- News projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;4/15/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 14, p21
Presents information on several projects and investments in the chemical industry. Information on the construction plans of Philips Petroleum Company for an olefin plant in Qatar; Details on the ethylene project of Itochu Corporation, Philippine National Oil Company (PNOC) and Chinese...
- Dates for your diary. // Asian Chemical News;1/27/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 387, p11
Presents information on conferences on the chemical industry in Houston, Texas from January-February 2003. LNG: Economics and Technology; Russian Oil Investment: Opportunities in Production, Export and Profit.
- FEEDSTOCKS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/4/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 12, p24
The article offers news briefs related to energy and feedstocks including ExxonMobil planning to develop unconventional natural resources in China, Shantou Sailuo Energy's plan to start building a liquefied natural gas (LNG) receiving terminal at Shantou in Guangdong, China, and Enterprise...