20 YEARS AGO10 YEARS AGO
- Nanjing Produces Phthalic Anhydride Polyester Polyol. // China Chemical Reporter;6/16/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p4
Reports that Jinling Petrochemical Corp. and Stepan Co.'s Najing Jinling Stepan Chemical Co. Ltd. joint venture has started production of phthalic anhydride polyester polyol in China. Uses of the chemical in different industries; Stepan's areas of specialization.
- Shell group signs for China EPS unit. // Chemical Business;Nov97, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p84
Reports on the joint venture agreement sign between Chinese subsidiaries of Royal Dutch/Shell Group and Jinling Petrochemical Corp. Purpose of the joint venture; Expansion of JPC's polysterene (PS) plant; Location of the plant.
- Shell seals its first chemicals manufacturing joint venture. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;10/29/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 41, p25
Reports that Shell's two subsidiaries has formed its first chemicals manufacturing joint venture with Jinling Petrochemical (JPC) for an expandable polystyrene (EPS) project in Nanjing, Jiangsu. Estimated total investment for the venture; Sales per year of JPC; Advantage of the EPS venture to...
- Bayer signs urethanes venture. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;6/25/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 25, p22
Reveals that Bayer has formed a joint venture with Sinopec affiliate Jinling Petrochemical Corporation (JPC) to produce polyether polyol formulations at Nanjing. Amount spent by the venture in building the facility at JPC's site; Effectivity date of its operation.
- Jinling preliminary approval. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;5/3/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 444, p18
Reports on the preliminary central government approval on a proposal for an aromatics project of Jinling Petrochemical in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China. Aromatics products that will be produced by Jinling; Facilities of Jinling; Information on the competitors of Jinling.
- GLOBAL ROUNDUP. // Asian Chemical News;3/24/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 394, p4
Presents global news briefs related to the chemical industry as of March 2003. Plan of Ho Tung Chemical Corp. to acquire a paraffin-linear alkyl benzene plant from Sinopec Jinling Petrochemical Corp.; Closure of the purified terephthalic acid facilities of DuPont Far Eastern Petrochemicals in...
- Jinling to double Phthalic Anhydride. // Chemical Week;4/9/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 14, p21
Reports on Jinling Petrochemical's plan to double the capacity of its phthalic anhydride plant. Process used in the existing unit.
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;5/17/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 446, p19
Presents a summary of new petroleum chemicals projects reported from May 3 to May 16, 2004. Production capacity of the paraxylene project of Jinling Petrochemical in Jiangsu, China; Status of the polyethylene project of Basell in Iran; Start-up date for the monoethylene project of Maoming...
- TDI goes under the microscope. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/2/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 60, p16
The article analyzes the supply and demand for toluene di-isocyanate (TDI) in the market. According to industry analysts, Bayer's plan to increase the capacity of its proposed Caojing Chemical Park facility in China from 160,000 to 300,000 tonnes per year is likely to move the market into...