Butachimie Adds Capacity for Adiponitrile, HMD
- Asia butadiene set to remain buyers' market. // Asian Chemical News;8/11/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 412, p28
Presents an update on the butadiene markets in Asia as of August 2003. Joint venture between Butachemie with DuPont and Rhodia; Buying ideas of the Taiwanese; Price expectations in the industry.
- DuPont to invest USD 30 million in titanium tetrachloride at New Johnsonville. // Chemical Business;Dec2006, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p74
The article reports on the 30 million U.S. dollars to be invested by DuPont at its New Johnsonville, Tennessee-based titanium dioxide plant for the installation of a new purification unit in making titanium tetrachloride. The titanium dioxide manufacturing technology of the firm has the...
- DuPont to build China TiO2 plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/5/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 19, p8
The article reports on the plan of DuPont SA to construct a titanium dioxide plant with an initial capacity of 200,000 metric tons annually in Dongying, China starting in 2010. The total investment for the project which includes an initial investment by DuPont, facilities to be installed by the...
- DuPont expands in U.K. // Chemical Week;11/12/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 43, p6
Details the expansion made by DuPont company for its polyester plant in United Kingdom. Budget allotted by the company for the expansion.
- Packaging & Industrial Polymers Starts up Production Line in Shenzhen. // China Chemical Reporter;6/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p12
Reports on DuPont Packaging & Industrial Polymers' investment in DuPont Bynel and Fusabond resin production lines in Shenzhen, China. Target customers of the company; Equipment and technologies in the plant; Funding for the project.
- DuPont Boosts Nylon Polymer. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;6/30/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 25, p8
Reports that E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. has added a second production line for nylon engineering plastics at Richmond, Virginia. Benefits of the expansion; Factors that pull back the company from expanding the plant; Information on the expansion programs of other producers expanding to nylon...
- 5-MINUTE NEWS WATCH. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/20/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 19, p8
The article offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry, as of November 2006. DuPont has been honored by the Coalition for Government Procurement for its overall commitment to the environment. Kemira plans to build a chlorine dioxide unit in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Rhodia plans to...
- DuPont grows Kevlar capacity. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2103, p26
Deals with the plan of DuPont to invest in the expansion of a production plant for Kevlar aramid fiber between late 2005 through mid-2006. Plans for the project; Significance of the project to the market performance of Kevlar.
- DUPONT UPS PHOTOVOLTAIC MATERIALS CAPACITY. Coons, Rebecca // Chemical Week;8/17/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 21, p6
The article reports on the plan of DuPont to invest 120 million U.S. dollars to increase production capacity for monomer and resins used to manufacture its Tedlar brand polyvinyl fluoride (PVF) films. The investment includes a resin plant at Fayetteville, North Carolina and a monomer facility at...