- OneTel seeks agencies for national role. // Marketing Week;2/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p10
Reports the plan of OneTel, a telecommunication provider to transform the brand from a regional to a national player in Great Britain. Company operation of OneTel; Total number of fixed line and Internet customers; Business relations between All Response Media and OneTel.
- One.Tel the biggest loser. Shoebridge, Neil // BRW;11/17/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p109
Focuses on the financial losses suffered by Australia-based telecommunication firm One.Tel as of November 17, 2000. Factors affecting the company's financial performance; Comparison with other losing firms.
- After One.Tel. Howarth, Brad // BRW;6/15/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p30
Comments on questions over the lack of warning for the collapse of Australian telecommunication firm, One.Tel Ltd. Amount of total losses sustained by the company; Disputes on the company's bills indicating the first signs of instability at the company according to observers. INSET: WHO'S WHO...
- PageMart, Jamar sign for roaming. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p29
Focuses on an agreement between PageMart Wireless Incorporated and Nicaragua's telecommunications service provider, Jamar S.A. of C.V., to expand its international roaming foot-print in 1998. Comments by Rick Nelson, president of PageMart International.
- Firms team on WebLink program. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p2
Focuses on the growth of PageMart Wireless Inc.'s enterprise solution partner program aimed at providing business-to-business solutions over PageMart's wireless network in the United States.
- Fighting CSR Churn. Reeves, Betsy // Wireless Review;01/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p40
Examines the problem of employee churn in a customer-service center. Turnover rates in customer-service each year; Importance of incentive programs; Activities of PageMart; Advantage of recognition programs to keeping customer service representatives (CSRs) motivated.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;09/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p22
Presents news briefs concerning telecommunication in the United States. Selling of PageMart Wireless Inc. by BuyItNow.com LLC; Personalized messages delivered by Intelligent Information Inc. in July 1999.
- Wireless alliance. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov98, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p36
Focuses on Dallas, Texas-based PageMart Wireless' strategic alliance with security and access control provider Interactive Technologies. Utilization of PageMart's Internet Protocol advanced messaging network; Benefits of the two-way wireless communications systems.
- PageMart to unveil FLEX paging alliance. // RCR;04/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p3
Announces PageMart Wireless Inc.'s plan to unveil a major alliance of paging industries during a press conference on April 19, 1999 at the Comdex show. Speculations over the exact nature of the alliance; Background information about PageMart.