Expectations High For Telecorp PCS
- It's all in the timing. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p44
Highlights the significance of timing in launching an initial public offering (IPO) for a company. Details on the IPO of TeleCorp PCS; Factors that helped the IPO success of TeleCorp PCS.
- TeleCorp PCS files for IPO. // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p19
Reports on TeleCorp. PCS Inc.'s filing of a registration statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering.
- TeleCorp raises $184M in IPO. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p5
Focuses on the initial public offering of United States-based TeleCorp PCS Inc. Volume of the transaction; Price per share; Major affiliate of AT&T Wireless Services Inc.; Subscriber base of the personal communications service systems provider.
- Telecorp PCS to introduce Two-Way Short Messaging Service. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;3/8/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p23
Reports that TeleCorp PCS Inc. launched its two-way Sunburst short messaging service in Puerto Rico. Key features of the company's short messaging service; Pros and cons of the service for consumers; Other target markets for the service.
- TeleCorp closes financing. // RCR;08/03/98, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p15
Reports that with a group of financial institutions led by Chase Securities Inc., TD Securities (USA) Inc. and Bankers Trust Company, TeleCorp PCS Inc announced it closed a deal that will give it $525 million in senior credit facilities. Comments from Gerald T. Vento, chief executive officer of...
- TeleCorp PCS Pre-Announces Net Additions. // Wireless Week;7/9/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 28, p14
Reports on the subscriber growth of telecommunication company TeleCorp PCS for the second quarter of 2001. Percentage increase from the first quarter; Effort of the company to focus on increasing its postpaid subscribers.
- TeleCorp adds 70K subscribers in 2Q. // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p14
Reports that the number of consumers subscribing to TeleCorp PCS Inc. increased in the second quarter of 2001. Details on the pre-pay and post-pay customers; Efforts of the company to increase its customer base.
- TeleCorp reports 145,000 subs in 4Q. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p7
Cites the number of customers added by wireless telecommunication firm TeleCorp PCS Inc. to its subscriber base during the fourth quarter of 2000.
- Telecorp PCS opens customer-care center. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p6
Reports on TeleCorp PCS Inc.'s opening of a customer care call center in Memphis, Tennessee.