Vendors Soar Through Public Offerings
- Phone.com begins trading on nasdaq. // RCR;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p7
Announces Phone.com Inc.'s launch of its initial public offering in 1999. Value of shares of common stock that will be offered to the public.
- Phone.Com strikes alliances before IPO. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p14
Reports that Phone.com Inc. has been tied to several announcements in the weeks preceding its impending initial public offering that have served to elevate the company to new levels of recognition. Surfacing of Phone.com's name in the agreement between Sprint PCS and Nextel Communications Inc.;...
- Phone.Com rings up successful IPO. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/21/99, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p14
Details the results of Phone.com's initial public offering (IPO) which started on June 16, 1999. Share value and gain on the first day of IPO; Factors attributed to the success of the IPO; Advice of chief executive, Alain Rossmann to investors.
- TIW files with SEC for U.S. IPO. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p8
Focuses on telecommunication firm ClearWave NV's filing of a registration statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering of ordinary class A shares.
- Int'l telecom IPOs look to be almost bear-proof. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p15
Focuses on the predicted initial public offerings (IPOs) of state-owned telecommunication companies. Case example of NTT Docomo's offering arranged by Nikko Securities and Goldman & Sachs Co. in Japan; Benefits from IPOs foreseen for state-owned telecommunication bodies as illustrated by Swisscom.
- Nextel extends its reach via IPO. L.C. // High Yield Report;02/07/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p6
Highlights the plan of Nextel Partners Inc., an affiliate of high yield benchmark issuer Nextel Communications, to raise funds through an initial public offering to help finance the expansion of digital wireless service.
- IPOs BUOY telecommunications credits. // High Yield Report;05/11/98, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p1
States that several initial public offerings from telecommunications companies have served to buoy high yield bondholders. What the initial public offerings provided; Expectations of investors; Identification of telecommunication companies that made equity offerings.
- ViryaNet plans IPO of 4M shares. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p77
Reports the plans of telecommunication company ViryaNet Ltd. for an initial public offering in Southborough, Massachusetts.
- IPOs sputter in fourth quarter. // Telephony;01/15/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 3, p48
Presents information on venture-backed communications and networking initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States during the fourth quarter of 2000. Performance of the IPO market; Amount raised through IPO.