Radio Club Celebrates 90th
- WESTCHESTER CHAMBER MUSIC SOCIETY. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/27/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 39, Special section pA14
The article announces the 60th anniversary of the Westchester Chamber Music Society.
- Hillbilly Night 47th anniversary. // Eastern Door;1/18/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
The article mentions the 47th anniversary of the "Hillbilly Night" of the Old Time Country Music Club of Canada in 2013.
- 45 Years of Hillbilly Night. Bush, J. David // Eastern Door;1/21/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p21
The article mentions the 45th anniversary of Old Time Country Music Club of Canada's Old Time Country Music Club of Canada.
- Tri-M Honor Society Celebrates 65 Years of Service. // Teaching Music;Apr2002, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p17
Focuses on the celebration of Tri-M Music Honor Society anniversary in the U.S. History of Tri-M program; Goal and mission of Tri-M; Schedule of the Tri-M conference. INSET: Tri-M Conference.
- Folk society turns 30 with monthly shows. White, Herbert L. // Charlotte Post;8/9/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p5B
The article announces that the Charlotte Folk Society in Charlotte, North Carolina will celebrate its 30th anniversary with monthly shows.
- Congratulations to all members of the Viola da Gamba Society of America on its fiftieth Anniversary. Kitada, Keiko // VdGSA News;Sep2012, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p13
A letter of congratulations from the President of the Viola da Gamba Society of Japan to all members of the Viola da Gamba Society of America who are celebrating the society's 50th anniversary in 2012 is presented.
- SAI PHILANTHROPIES INC. SCHOLARSHIPS & GRANTS. // Pan Pipes;Spring2011, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p22
This section offers news briefs on various awards opportunities for composers. The triennial Inter-American Music Awards competition for 2012 is now open for North, Central and South American composers. The Foothills Chorale is holding an international competition for original unpublished...
- Nat'l Music Foundation gala to honor Billboard's 100th. // Billboard;5/21/94, Vol. 106 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the National Music Foundation's hosting of a gala party to honor `Billboard' magazine's 100th birthday on November 15, 1994. National Music Center in Lenox, Massachusetts as beneficiary of gala; Foundation's board of directors; Tribute to magazine's role in music history; Contact...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // American Recorder;Summer2014 ARS Newsletter, p4
A calendar of events in the U.S. area is presented including the San Diego, California Early Music Society Workshop, Orange County Recorder Society 40th Anniversary, and the Autumn Workshop of the British Columbia Recorder Society.