Son Receives Business Award
- COUNCIL ON LIBRARY/MEDIA TECHNICIANS. // Library Mosaics;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p22
Presents the activities of the Council on Library/Media Technicians in the U.S. Message from the president; Plans for a 5th annual Library Support Staff Day; Grant of the Support Staff of the Year Award.
- Black-and-white ad takes top honor at Syracuse ADDYs. // Business Journal (Central New York);3/22/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the Syracuse Ad Club annual award show held in Syracuse, New York on March 7, 2002. Number of advertising awards given; Judges of the show; List of companies and entries that received awards during the show.
- Design awards/competitions: Building Stone Institute 1989 Tucker Awards. // Architectural Record;Sep1989, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p52
Presents the winners of the Building Stone Institute 1989 Tucker Architectural Awards.
- LI Advertising Club presents BOLI 21. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/30/94, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p37
Reports that the Long Island Advertising Club marked its 40th anniversary through the Best on Long Island (BOLI) Awards. Details of award ceremonies; List of awardees.
- Call for Nominations. // Dairy Field;Nov2002, Vol. 185 Issue 11, p14
Announces the call for nominations for the 2003 Achieving Excellence Awards by the International Dairy Foods Association. Sponsors; Criteria for nominations; Nominations procedures; Details about the award.
- Stone design competition. // Stone World;May95, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p44
Reports on the Building Stone Institute's solicitation of entries for the 1995 Architectural Awards in New York. Criteria of the awards; Deadline for the submission of entries; Contact information.
- Congratulations to... // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/14/98, Vol. 205 Issue 15, p20
Presents recipients of the 1998 Richard C. Schulze Distinguished Service Award given to by the Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Institute to business people in the air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and ventilation industries.
- Ten inducted into newspaper hall of fame. // Inside Tucson Business;11/11/96, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p10
Reports on the induction of ten newspapermen to the Arizona Newspapers Hall of Fame during the 57th Arizona Newspapers Association's fall 1996 convention.
- GMG Public Relations wins Ad Club's Best of Show. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;06/23/97, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p10
Features the recipients of the gold award for excellence presented by the Advertising Club of Westchester in an effort to recognize excellence in advertising and public relations. Includes Herdon Associates in Self-promotion, direct-mail category; Libonati and Associates in Corporate and...