Alliance Could Add Up
- PageMarte Links Name to Web. // Wireless Week;10/25/99, Vol. 5 Issue 43, p6
Reports that PageMart Wireless Inc. has changed its name to WebLink Wireless Inc. How the name PageMart will be used; Significance of the new name; Information on the e-pager and services that will be offered by the company.
- PageMart changes direction, name. Bruno, Antony // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p1
Reports on PageMart Wireless Inc.'s decision to change its name to WebLink Wireless Inc. effective December 1, 1999. Company's attempt to position paging devices and services as Internet appliances; PageMart's plan to introduce a line of products and services called e-pager.
- Out With The Old, In With The Web. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;11/01/99, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p30
Reports that PageMart Wireless Inc. has changed its name to WebLink Wireless to meet the growing influence of the Internet on the wireless communications industry. Predictions by John Beletic, chairman and chief executive officer of WebLink on the rate of expansion by digital wireless networks;...
- WebLink files Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p22
Reports that WebLink Wireless Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in May 2001 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas division. Reason for filing bankruptcy protection; Why Metrocall Inc. backed out of a merger plan with WebLink.
- WebLink Finds Formula To Paint Unified Picture. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p34
Highlights the Internet protocol-based data network accessible to employees at WebLink Wireless. Management of the network; Software solution used by Weblink Wireless.
- WebLink achieves positive EBITDA earlier than expected. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p9
Reports on the earnings of WebLink Wireless Inc. in the second quarter of 2001. Results of the company's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization; Number of subscribers; Implications of the second quarter results.
- WebLink sponsors Encarta Challenge. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p33
Talks about the announcement from WebLink Wireless Inc. that it will sponsor the Encarta Challenge 2001, a competition for teenagers.
- WebLink ships T900. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p32
Reports the shipment of WebLink Wireless Inc. of the Talkabout T900 two-way pager from Motorola Inc. in Dallas, Texas.
- WebLink improves net loss, increases revenues. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p6
Reports on WebLink Wireless Inc.'s financial performance for the third quarter of 2000.