Tracker For AWS?
- Tracking stock to trace growing AT&T wireless business. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p4
Focuses on speculations that AT&T Corp. will unveil plans to issue a separate tracking stock to trace its wireless business in the United States. Success of the unit's Digital One Rate plan; Proposal to include fixed wireless services in the tracking stock; Revamp of its cable networks.
- Wireless stocks come into their own. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p1
Reports on the performance of wireless stocks in the United States in 1999. Growth of the wireless industry; AT&T Corp.'s plans to create a wireless company and a class of AT&T common stock that will track its performance; Similar plans of BellSouth Corp. and Bell Atlantic Corp.
- AT&T breaks up...again. Weinberg, Steven; Ransford, Charlie // Telephony;03/12/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 11, p78
Reports that AT&T has experienced growth in its wireless and data business and created a wireless tracking stock in the United States as of March 2001. Prediction on the impact of its acquisition of MediaOne on its revenues; Status of its cable telephony services.
- IPO point man. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;02/28/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 9, p34
Investigates the wireless business of AT&T. Plan of AT&T to create a new tracking stock for Wireless Group and execute an initial public offering in 2000; Remarks from John Zeglis, former president of AT&T; Prediction on the impact of the tracking stock on AT&T Wireless; Factors that...
- By the Numbers. // Wireless Week;2/1/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p23
Presents the latest development in the wireless communication industry worldwide. Tabulated data of wireless telecom sector venture capital investments in 2003; Stock performance of AT&T; Global mobile predictions for 2004 according to researchers at Deloitte's Telecommunications, Media and...
- AT&T to allow stock trade. // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p24
Reports on that AT&T Corp. will allow stockholders to trade in shares of its stock for up to $10 billion in AT&T Wireless Services Inc. stock.
- METRICS. // RCR Wireless News;10/16/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p26
Several tables are presented that list the stock prices of wireless communications carriers in the U.S. from October 5 to 12, 2006 including AT&T Inc., Semotus Solutions Inc. and Powerwave Technologies Inc.
- Wireless communications for workplace. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 51, p28
Announces AT&T's rollout of its TransTalk 9000 Digital Wireless System, a multiphone, multiline system which serves to kick off a family of digital wireless communication systems. Release of AT&T Digital Business Cordless; Features and capacities of both systems; Pricing.
- A plot to rule the world? Meyers, Jason // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on AT&T's plans for wireless local services. Plans to deploy the company's own proprietary wireless platform; Beta test the company plans to launch in Chicago, Illinois in 1997; Comparison with wireless services provided by other telecommunication companies.