- Datalink.net Debuts Two-Way Wireless Information Service. // Telephone IP News;Jan2000, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on RelayXpress, a two-way wireless information service introduced by Datalink.net.
- Datalink.net shifts focus to business market. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on the introduction of a unit of Datalink.Net Corp. to provide business-to-business wireless extension services. Building of a content delivery platform to deliver Internet-based content for its business wireless service; Products in the company's enterprise business solutions.
- Datalink.net launches data application. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p28
Reports on Datalink.net's launched of Global Market Pro wireless data application which was developed with Chase Manhattan Bank.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p26
Presents news briefs on the paging and messaging sector of the wireless communication industry in the United States as of September 27, 1999. Wireless Application Protocol products to be introduced by Datalink.net; Partnership between Pixo Inc. and Tegic Communications.
- Datalink.net subsidiary launches training programs. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p22
Reports that Datalink.Net and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Simkin Inc. have launched a series of custom training programs on how to incorporate wireless telecommunication technologies, offered at several hospitals in the United States.
- Metrocall forms alliance with Handango. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p16
Reports on Metrocall Inc.'s formation of a strategic alliance with Handango Inc. under which Metrocall will provide two-way messaging capabilities to handheld computers powered by Handango's suite of business applications.
- Positive to market Datalink.net's IS. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p11
Reports on Datalink.net's announcement of a strategic partnership in which paging reseller Positive Communications will market Datalink.net's information services suite to its subscribers.
- Wireless Internet. // Wireless Week;02/21/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p24
Provides an update on the wireless Internet business in United States as of February 21, 2000. Features of the G6 voice Gateway manufactured by General Bandwidth Inc.; Functions of the gadget; Information on the acquisition strategy formulated by Datalink.net.
- Datalink Streamlines Health Care. // Wireless Week;10/16/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 42, p30
Announces that Datalink.net and Simkin Inc. launched a prototype wireless health care solution in 2000. Benefit of the solution; Background information on Simkin.