Dell Deals In BlackBerry
- RIM expected to introduce upgrade of Inter@ctive pager. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p2
Reports on the plans of Research In Motion company to introduce another version of its Inter@active two-way paging device. Size of the device; Details on additional features; Type of personnel who use the devices.
- E-Mail and Web access on the go. Gaskin, James E. // Inter@ctive Week;10/04/99, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p82
Presents information on Inter@ctive Messenger, a superpager that can send and receives wireless e-mail and surf the Web from Research In Motion company. Features of the pager; Capabilities of the pager.
- On The Right Page. Amadio, Jill // Entrepreneur;Jul99, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p52
Provides information on the technological innovations in pagers. Features of pagers designed by Research In Motion (RIM) and Motorolla; Description of the Page-Writer 2000 and the PageWriter 2000X from Motorola; List of service providers; Features to look for in a pager. INSET: Shopping List.
- When you talk, pager listens. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;3/11/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p30
Reports the launching of BlackBerry pager from Research In Motion Ltd. in the U.S. Availability of the Java platform; Combination of phone and personal digital assistant; Capability of editing electronic-mail messages.
- Bellcore to provide access to Domino. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p30
Reports that Bellcore division AirBoss Wireless Solutions will offer access to Lotus Domino databases through Research In Motion Ltd.'s Inter@ctive 950 pagers.
- ReachNET introduces messaging app for Inter@ctive pagers. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p36
Reports that ReachNET Inc. will offer an instant messaging application for the beepers of Research in Motion Ltd.
- Venezuela carrier touts RIM solution. // RCR;08/23/99, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p30
Reports that Research in Motion Ltd. will supply Venezuela-based mobile telecommunication carrier Telcel with its Inter@ctive 950e pagers.
- RAM, RIM launch pager package. Moore, Mark // PC Week;9/30/96, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p29
Reports on RAM Mobile Data L.P. and Research in Motion's (RIM) interactive pager and paging service. Product's name being Inter@ctive pager; Enabling of mobile users to initiate messages access corporate databases and receive information from the World Wide Web via RAM's wireless network;...
- MIKE LAZARIDIS. Darrow, Barbara; Lingblom, Marie // CRN;10/18/2004, Issue 1117, p24
Profiles Mike Lazaridis, president and co-founder of Research in Motion (RIM). Reason behind the decision of Lazaridis and his partner Jim Balsillie to venture on the convergence of portable devices and messaging and founded RIM; Features of the integrated two-way pager produced by RIM;...