- DIY marriage guidance. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p24
Focuses on the free St. Valentine's Day relationship seminar from Ikea in Canada for the month of February 2001. Observation of couple arguments during store visits at Ikea; Establishment of the seminar success; Occurrence of public displays of emotion at Ikea.
- New hope for Ikea's Irish plans. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p7
Reports on the likelihood of expanding Ikea's business operations into the Republic of Ireland. Reason for the failed attempt back in 2001; Steps taken by the Irish government concerning the issue; Response of Ikea to action taken by the government.
- Goodby Advances in Ikea Review. Flass, Rebecca; Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Western Edition;01/21/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the final round of reviews for the advertising account of Ikea in the United States as of January 21, 2002. Estimated value of the account; Advertising agencies contending for the account.
- Ikea putting renewed emphasis on kids. // Kids Today;Feb2003, p20
Reports that Ikea has built its annual theme, catalog, store presentations and promotions focused on kids in the U.S. Difference in the shopping experience of the children; Number of stores worldwide; Number of employees of the company.
- Ikea's New Ads: 'Live Better'. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/12/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p7
Features the advertising campaign for Ikea by Carmichael Lynch in Chicago, Illinois. Details on the television commercials for Ikea; Objectives of the campaign; Concept of the commercials.
- Ikea pulls meatballs ad. // Campaign;3/28/2008, Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the withdrawal of Ikea on a confrontational 96-sheet poster poking fun during the Ideal Home Show at Earl's Court in London, England. The company was forced to withdraw its entry after the organizers of the show contacted the owner ClearChannel and told them to take the...
- IKEA: behind the best global retail website. Yunker, John // MultiLingual;Jun2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p36
The article reviews the retail web site IKEA.
- Ikea Assembles Contenders List. Baar, Aaron; Mack, Ann M.; Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/3/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 49, p5
Reports the search for an advertising agency by Ikea to handle its account in Chicago, Illinois. Criteria set by the company; List of advertising agencies contending for the account; Factors contributing to the decision of advertising firm Carmichael Lynch not to defend the business.
- Ikea to open Jacksonville, Fla. store. // Furniture/Today;10/12/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p51
The article offers information on home furnishings company Ikea US Inc.'s plans to open another shopping store at Jacksonville, Florida which will be incorporating a children play area and a restaurant also and presents the views of the president of Ikea Lars Peterson on the same.