Air-Cooled Chiller With 'Free Cooling' Looks to Be Right Buy for Best Buy
- Best Buy's earful of music is pocketful of gold. Hisey, Pete // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p51
Reports on Best Buy's hopes to be the leading consumer electronics retailer in 1995 in the United States. Sales performance; Marketing strategy; History of Best Buy in the music business.
- Best Buy rekindles upscale housewares venture. Hisey, Pete // Discount Store News;3/4/96, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p3
Reports on Best Buy's plan to enter the upscale housewares market. Rate of the expansion of the chain's appliance department; Projected growth in sales for the next 12 months; Comments for senior vice president for marketing, Phil Schoonover.
- Best Buy to open in Tampa, Philly. // Discount Store News;3/4/96, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p6
Reports on Best Buy's plan to enter the Tampa, Florida and Philadelphia markets in 1996.
- Best Buy opens stores. Roy, Amy Krauss // Crain's Detroit Business;8/30/93, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p30
Announces Best Buy's opening of six stores in Detroit, Michigan. Best Buy as an appliance, electronics and computer retail chain.
- New Best Buy store. Halliday, Jean // Crain's Detroit Business;6/27/94, Vol. 10 Issue 26, p2
Reports on the opening of a store by Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Best Buy Co. in Waterford Township. Best Buy stores in Detroit, Michigan; Sales in May 1994.
- EXECUTIVE INSIGHT. Yacoubian, Gary // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/23/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p10
The author reflects on the possible industry effect of the imminent demise of Best Buy in the U.S.
- Best Buys decline shows need to evaluate online strategies. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;9/17/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p40
The author discusses aspects of the declining fortunes of Best Buy Co. Inc. in the U.S.
- Newspapers work for giant retailer. Giobbe, Dorothy // Editor & Publisher;8/20/94, Vol. 127 Issue 34, p23
Reports on Best Buy Co. Inc.'s continuing reliance on newspapers in arriving at marketing decisions. Company's growth; 1994 revenue forecast; Company's redesigning of stores.
- It's only an ad, but I like it. Hume, Scott // Adweek Western Edition;10/20/97, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p70
Focuses on the advertisement of Best Buy. Reference to the company requesting advertising suggestions from its customers; Information on a suggestion Wayne Apple Aitkin made; Comments from Aitkin; Who put the spot together.