End Users Given 'Voice' in Pump Design
- ITT RCW sponsors Future City. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2012, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p12
The article offers information on a sponsorship announced by a company ITT Residential & Commercial Water to a non-profit student contest Future City Competition for the year 2012 in Illinois.
- ITT RCW to Sponsor 'Future City' Competition. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2011, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on ITT Residential & Commercial Water's (RCW) 2012 sponsorship of 5,000 dollars to the nonprofit student contest, Future City Competition in Washington, D.C.
- High-Efficiency Radiant Cooling. Cunniff, Greg // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Feb2009, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p38
The article focuses on the advantages of radiant cooling systems. It states that low-flow injection-pumping systems enhances the efficiency of radiant-cooling systems since it delivers heating and cooling energy in various terminal units. Moreover, it also cites on the development of commercial...
- HVAC Market Shifts to Heat Pumps. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/25/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 17, p13
The article reports on the recent trend in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) market in the U.S. According to the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI), heat pump demands are increasing and have outpaced the shipment of central air conditioners. It has been noted...
- LoadMatch Brings Many Benefits to Toronto Medical Center. // PM Engineer;Jan2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p44
The article focuses on the use of Taco LoadMatchÂ® heating and cooling system at Maxim Medical Center in Toronto, Ontario. The LoadMatch system is centered around small, low kilowatt LoadMatch circulators. All loads in a LoadMatch system operate separately from one another, and the secondary...
- Heat Pumps Can Be A Good Bet. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/27/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 9, p1
The article presents information related to heat pumps. It's not surprising that the international Energy Agency Heat Pump Conference featured information on the efficiency, reliability, and longevity of today's heat pumps. What may surprise some people is just how long heat pumps are living....
- Special Products: Valves and Pumps. // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p105
Features valves and pumps for the heating and ventilation industry. Triple Duty multifunction valve from Bell and Gosett; Balancing valves from MEPCO; Series R magnetic drive pumps from Hayward; Motorized globe valves from Hayward.
- First-Time Geothermal. // Plumbing & Mechanical;Jun2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p54
The article offers suggestions related to heating and plumbing industry. It states that books related to water source heating pump provide greater insights into the concept and readers can read it online because the books are very costly. It further states that shut-off valve should be installed...
- Is Raising Heat Pumps Really Necessary? Boyd, Robin // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/23/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 4, p20
The article focuses on the problems related to heat pumps and how they can be prevented by installing the heat pumps properly. It describes how a blockage in the heat pump coil can result when the ice buildup around the heat pump prevents defrost condensate drainage. It mentions that the...