Wittmann Buys M-Tek Materials Handling Line
- Auxiliary acquisitions take centre stage. // Canadian Plastics;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the strategic acquisitions in the plastics auxiliaries sector in Canada in June 2007. Wittmann Canada Inc. announced that it had purchased the M-Tek blending and materials handling line from Mould-tek Industries Inc. According to Mould-tek chief executive officer (CEO)...
- Mould-Tek selling brand to Wittmann. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;6/11/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p31
The article offers information on a deal between Wittmann Canada Inc. and Mould-Tek Industries Inc. Under the deal, Wittmann has bought the M-Tek brand of blending and materials-handling equipment from Mould-Tek. According to Wittmann Canada President Rob Miller, with the acquisition of the...
- Wittman opens new headquarters. // Canadian Plastics;Apr2008, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p9
The article announces the opening of Wittmann Canada Incorporated's new headquarters in Richmond Hill, Ontario on February 22, 2008. The company had previously been housed in a 20,000 square foot plant located in Markham. According to the company, the move to the larger facility was made...
- Toyota to acquire BT. // Works Management;Apr2000, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p5
Announces the intention of Toyota Automatic Loom Works, the materials handling company of Toyota Industrial Equipment, to acquire BT Industries.
- Don't Call Me. Just Go To... Andel, Tom // Material Handling Management;Mar2001, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p11
Ponders on alliances in the material handling industry. Consolidations among material handling companies; Growth of the market for engineering collaboration tools.
- Batch blenders mix accuracy, low cost. // Plastics News;03/30/98, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p23
Presents information on the Exac-U-Batch GXB gravimetric weigh-scale batch blenders manufactured by Scarborough, Ontario-based Mould-tek Industries Incorporated. Number of ingredients the GXB can dispense at the accuracy of one-tenth of one percent; How the user can program the system;...
- Weigh scaler blender stores 100 recipes. // Plastics News;4/14/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p56
Presents information on a Exac-U-Batch GXB gravi-metric weigh scale blender introduced by Mould-tek Industries Incorporated. Features of scale; Estimated number of recipes which it can store; Contact information.
- Real-time PC control of blenders. // Canadian Plastics;Nov2002, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p30
Describes the T-COM2 computer software system from Mould-tek Industries Inc. Key functions; Features of the software; Data displayed at the personal computer.
- Corporate News. // Material Handling Management;Feb2000, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p17
Presents news briefs about the materials handling equipment industry as of February 2000. Merger agreement between PSC Inc. and Percon Inc.; Spin-off of Pactiv Corp. from Tenneco Inc.; Information on the packaging company Arca Systems.