Wittmann Buys M-Tek Materials Handling Line
- Auxiliary acquisitions take centre stage. // Canadian Plastics;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the strategic acquisitions in the plastics auxiliaries sector in Canada in June 2007. Wittmann Canada Inc. announced that it had purchased the M-Tek blending and materials handling line from Mould-tek Industries Inc. According to Mould-tek chief executive officer (CEO)...
- Mould-Tek selling brand to Wittmann. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;6/11/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p31
The article offers information on a deal between Wittmann Canada Inc. and Mould-Tek Industries Inc. Under the deal, Wittmann has bought the M-Tek brand of blending and materials-handling equipment from Mould-Tek. According to Wittmann Canada President Rob Miller, with the acquisition of the...
- Wittman opens new headquarters. // Canadian Plastics;Apr2008, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p9
The article announces the opening of Wittmann Canada Incorporated's new headquarters in Richmond Hill, Ontario on February 22, 2008. The company had previously been housed in a 20,000 square foot plant located in Markham. According to the company, the move to the larger facility was made...
- Toyota to acquire BT. // Works Management;Apr2000, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p5
Announces the intention of Toyota Automatic Loom Works, the materials handling company of Toyota Industrial Equipment, to acquire BT Industries.
- Don't Call Me. Just Go To... Andel, Tom // Material Handling Management;Mar2001, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p11
Ponders on alliances in the material handling industry. Consolidations among material handling companies; Growth of the market for engineering collaboration tools.
- Batch blenders mix accuracy, low cost. // Plastics News;03/30/98, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p23
Presents information on the Exac-U-Batch GXB gravimetric weigh-scale batch blenders manufactured by Scarborough, Ontario-based Mould-tek Industries Incorporated. Number of ingredients the GXB can dispense at the accuracy of one-tenth of one percent; How the user can program the system;...
- Weigh scaler blender stores 100 recipes. // Plastics News;4/14/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p56
Presents information on a Exac-U-Batch GXB gravi-metric weigh scale blender introduced by Mould-tek Industries Incorporated. Features of scale; Estimated number of recipes which it can store; Contact information.
- Real-time PC control of blenders. // Canadian Plastics;Nov2002, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p30
Describes the T-COM2 computer software system from Mould-tek Industries Inc. Key functions; Features of the software; Data displayed at the personal computer.
- SCE undertakes major materials handling projects. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jul2008, p6
This article focuses on the capability of Southern Cross Engineering (SCE) to handle major materials handling projects in New Zealand and Australia. Its merger with Wilson Engineering has helped the company handle large materials handling projects that involve design and building, fabrication...