- Mcllhenny awards three CIA scholarships. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/14/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p78
Reports the awarding of scholarship grants by McIlhenny Co. to students at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- El Sueno a la C.I.A. Kwiatoski, Debbie // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/18/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p17
The article reports on the intent of the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) to establish a Center for Foods of the Americas facility in San Antonio, Texas. The CIA has been given a $35 million grant from entrepreneur and philanthropist Kit Goldsbury to train aspiring chefs in Latin American...
- CIA hosts Bocuse d'Or at Greystone campus. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;05/18/98, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p236
Reports on the holding of the 1998 Bocuse d'Or World Cuisine Contest at the Culinary Institute of America in napa Valley, California. Founding of the contest for Paul Bocuse; Judges and sponsors of the contest; Holding of the United States finals in May 1998 during the National Restaurant...
- Greystone to host Bocuse d'Or semis. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/12/96, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p63
Reports on the Culinary Institute of America's hosting of the West Coast Regional semifinal of the 1996 Bocuse d'Or U.S.A. on September 22, 1996.
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;12/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p60
The article presents updates on the foodservice industry in the U.S. as of December 2011. The sixth volume in the DVD series "Savoring The Best of World Flavors" has been released by Unilever Food Solutions and The Culinary Institute of America. The Ben's Beginners Cooking Contest has been...
- Kitchen Virgin No More. Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;6/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p6
The article offers information related to foodservice industry in the U.S., highlighting the author's experience of having the opportunity to cook in the Culinary Institute of America's Greystone kitchen.
- Escoffier Restaurant. Cavanaugh, Bonnie Brewer // Nation's Restaurant News;05/22/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p164
Reports on the consistent food quality and service provided by Escoffier Restaurant located at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. Uniqueness of the staff; Ability of the restaurant to meet customer expectations; Maintenance of a five-star rating.
- Manufacturer spotlight. // Restaurant Business;Sep2007, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p75
The article offers news briefs related to the food service industry. Grindmaster Corp., a manufacturer of beverage dispensing equipment, has introduced the Crathco G-Cool line of Cold Premix Beverage Dispensers. The USA Rice Federation, in collaboration with The Culinary Institute of America,...
- MOST INFLUENTIAL. // FoodService Director;6/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p32
The article features the 20 most influential person and institutions chosen by "FoodService Director" who had the biggest impact on non-commercial food service. It includes Fedele Bauccio, chief executive officer (CEO) of Bon Appetit management Co. who is one of the leaders for sustainability,...