Putting Mexican to Work
- WELCOME TO THE STREET. Lang, Joan M. // Restaurant Business;Jun2009, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p24
The article reports on the development of the street food in the U.S. It states that several best-loved street food specialties come from small stands and temporary tables that serves one thing only, but represents a bonanza of fun, flavor and ethnic thrill-seeking. It presents several street...
- Taco Cabana revenues grow through first half of FY2000. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p12
Announces the rise in revenues of food service company Taco Cabana Inc. during the first two quarters of fiscal 2000. Attribution of the improved financial standing to a re-imaging campaign and improvements in operational execution at existing restaurants.
- the latest dish. Blok, Celestina // Fort Worth Business Press;3/28/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p28
A review is offered for several restaurants in Texas, including Fred's Texas Cafe, the 8.0 restaurant and the Tin Star Taco Bar.
- Tastiest Tacos. Rapuano, Rina // Washingtonian Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p72
A review for several restaurants that offers taco recipe in Washington is presented, including El Charrito Caminante, La Sirenita and Surfside.
- WAITING ON YOU. // Echo Magazine;2/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p60
Presents information on several restaurants in Arizona. Welcome Diner in Phoenix; Chuy's Mesquite Broiler in Phoenix; El Guapo's Taco Xperience in Scottsdale; Labilela Ethiopian Restaurant in Tempe.
- Tacos for the Road. // Washingtonian Magazine;Mar2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p163
Reviews for two restaurants located in Washington, D. C., that offer tacos, namely the Tomatillo Taqueria and Tacos Impala, are presented.
- HIDDEN EATS: DISCOVERING EL TRUCKO. Kliman, Todd; Head, Thomas; Hacinli, Cynthia; Limpert, Ann // Washingtonian Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p178
Features the El Trucko restaurant in Washington D.C. Overview of the tacos served at El Trucko; Background of owner Gregorio Garcia.
- Trend Alert! Mastrelli, Tara // Hospitality Design;Aug2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p42
In this article the author reflects on the increase in the trend towards sustainability in the hospitality industry. He also discusses about several restaurants, taco trucks, and pizza parlors that have adopted this trend. Otarian, a new quick service restaurant chain which offers all-vegetarian...
- Going Fast. Kozey, Patrick // Indianapolis Monthly;Sep2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p40
The article features West Coast Tacos, a mobile food service owned by John Ban.