Acterra Honors Stanford Dining
- Pizzamania. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p46
No abstract available.
- Renovation Earns Praise. // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p6
The article announces that the dining services department at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York received the President's Award from the college.
- Sponsors call for entries to annual FAME awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p138
Reports on the nominations sought by Basic American Foods, Campbell Soup Co., Quick-to-Fix Foods and Tyson Foods for the Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence (FAME) 2001 Awards. Recognition given to school foodservice professionals who had raised the industry standards in the United...
- Nursery masterchefs cook up a winner. Morton, Katy // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/26/2011, Vol. 111 Issue 4269, p6
The article announces winners of the nursery food competition held at the Knorr Kitchen near Leatherhead, Surrey in England which includes Yusuf Huseyin from Footsteps Day Nursery and Pre-School in Farnborough, Spencer Ward from Grena Road Nursery in Richmond, and Pat Jerrom from Head Start...
- Outstanding Contribution Award. // Caterer (2055-7817);10/17/2014, p105
The article features the 2014 winner of the Foodservice Cateys Outstanding Contribution award, Henry Dimbleby and John Vincent for their School Food Plan. Topics discussed include the appointment of Dimbleby and Vincent as advisers to former education secretary Michael Gove, work in addressing...
- Northeastern U.'s new dining hall wins NACAS achievement award. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/29/99, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the 1999 Innovative Achievement Award won by the Stetson East Marketplace dining hall of the Northeastern University in Boston Massachusetts. Reasons why Stetson was selected as recipient of the award; Renovations undergone by Stetson; Menu programs offered by the dining hall.
- CAFETERIAS/FOOD-SERVICE AREAS. // American School & University;Aug2002, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p64
Features the cafeterias and food-service areas of several schools in the U.S. which were awarded in the 2002 Educational Interiors Showcase. Stern Hall Kitchen of Stanford University in Stanford, California; Western Dining of Missouri Western State College in St. Joseph, Missouri; Perrysburg...
- CAFETERIAS/FOOD-SERVICE AREAS. // American School & University;Aug2006, Vol. 78 Issue 13, p71
The article presents schools honored for the outstanding construction of cafeterias and food service areas at the 2006 "American School & University's" Educational Interior Showcase. It highlights features of each cafeteria's architectural design and interior decoration. Among those awarded were...
- CONGRATULATIONS. // Government Executive;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pA18
Lists several people in the U.S. who won awards for various achievements as of December 2002. Person who became the Hero of September 11th, 2001; Awards for the Federal employees of the year.