Ambassadors Add Hospitality at OSU
- More Late-Night Services Available: Ohio State Univ. `plugs' supplier brands in promos. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p50
Focuses on the food service programs implemented at the Housing and Dining department of Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. Statistical information on student participation; Food service outlets available to meal plan students; How the marketing of housing food service facilities is...
- OSU Med Embrances Convenience Retail Option. // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p15
The article provides information about the Seasons Express, a grab-and-go dining extension of Seasons Cafe that caters food to the Ohio State University Medical Center's employees in Columbus. The shop provides convenience and low prices that serves as a rendezvous to the hospital's staff....
- Ohio State of Change. STOESSEL, ERIC // Food Management;Jun2014, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p28
The article offers information related to school foodservice and campus dining, featuring the Ohio State University's Dining Services. Zia Ahmed, the senior director of dining services, discusses the upgrade of the school's cafeterias. Information about Ohio State Dining such as college...
- College basketball's winning Schott. // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p18
Focuses on the food services at the Jerome Schottenstein Center sports facility at the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. Revenue potential of the food service facility; Huntington Club facility with exclusive in-suite catering facilities.
- Ohio State to Begin Growing Its Own Produce. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;10/21/2014, p2
The article reports on the launch by Ohio State University's Ohio Dining Services of an initiative to use produce in campus dining halls that came from its own Howlett Greenhouse.
- SOUP it up! // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p55
Reports on the popularity of soup among meal producers and consumers in the U.S. Variety of soup offered at Fairport Central School in New York; Favorite soup of students; Comments from Steve Myers, executive chef at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
- District and Hospital Partner to Bring Healthy Foods to Students. // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p11
The article discusses the collaboration of the foodservice divisions of Cooperstown Central Schools and Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital in serving healthy lunch menus to students.
- In brief. // Food Management;Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p12
Presents news items concerning the food service industry in the United States. Includes the popularity of the University of Southern California's catering facility as site for parties and special events; CulinArt's appointment of Tom Eich as president; Orion Food Systems' plan of opening four...
- School foodservice leaders receive FAME awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p58
Reports that school foodservice leaders were chosen as winners in the 11th Annual Foodservice Achievement and Management Excellence Awards.