TAKE-OUT A RUNAWAY HIT
- Heart-smart eating made simple. // Self;Feb2008, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p172
A chart is presented that lists the guidelines for a healthy food diet.
- CONSUMER SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/12/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p3
A chart is presented which indicate that 56 percent of males compared to 44 percent of females who eat breakfast foods consumed at non-morning meals in the U.S.
- CONSUMER SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/31/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p3
A chart is presented that highlights consumers eating habits.
- Americans eating more morning meals on the go. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/22/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p3
A chart is presented showing that the average American eats nearly eight breakfasts a year that are purchased from a restaurant and eaten in a car.
- slim down your fast food. Liao, Sharon // Shape;May2009, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p134
A chart is presented that lists healthy food that can be purchased at various fast food restaurants including Burger King, McDonald's and Panera Bread.
- It's Not a Good Time To Give Up Junk Food. // Brandweek;4/5/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 14, p20
A chart is presented that lists the percentages of women and men who believe that their diet can effect their skin, stress level, and overall health.
- DATA WATCH. // Food & Drug Packaging;Feb2007, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p9
A chart is presented that shows snacking behavior of consumers.
- Effects of the mu-opioid receptor antagonist GSK1521498 on hedonic and consummatory eating behaviour: a proof of mechanism study in binge-eating obese subjects. Ziauddeen, H; Chamberlain, S R; Nathan, P J; Koch, A; Maltby, K; Bush, M; Tao, W X; Napolitano, A; Skeggs, A L; Brooke, A C; Cheke, L; Clayton, N S; Sadaf Farooqi, I; O'Rahilly, S; Waterworth, D; Song, K; Hosking, L; Richards, D B; Fletcher, P C; Bullmore, E T // Molecular Psychiatry;Dec2014, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p1341
A correction to the article "Effects of the mu-opioid receptor antagonist GSK1521498 on hedonic and consummatory eating behaviour: a proof of mechanism study in binge-eating obese subjects," that was published online on September 30, 2014 is presented.
- NEW MEDIA VS. OLD GUARD. Griffith, Carson // Hollywood Reporter;4/25/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 15, p94
A chart is presented that compares the food habits and preferred hairstyles of old and new media executives including Kerry Trainor of video-sharing site Vimeo, "Vanity Fair's" Graydon Carter, and Thrillist Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Ben Lerer.