- Roasted Vegetables. // Southern Living;Sep2007, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p157
A recipe for Roasted Vegetables is presented.
- Searing heat. Mills, Jackie // Southern Living;Mar95, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p164
Presents recipes using roasted vegetables. Includes cream of roasted sweet red pepper soup; Roasted tomato salsa; Roasted tomatillo salsa; Roasted onion salad. INSET: Hot tips..
- A toast to roasting. // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar1997, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p247
Presents tips for roasting vegetables. Includes selection of the freshest vegetables; Preparation of the vegetables; Best way to serve roasted vegetables; Chart on baking time for various vegetables.
- Roasted vegetables rise to new heights. // Food Management;Jun99, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p62
Presents information on the burgeoning trend of serving roasted vegetables in restaurants. Information on the styles of different restaurants; Sample recipes.
- Well-rounded roasting. Ellis, Jane // House Beautiful;Oct94, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p140
Presents recipes for roasted, low-fat dishes of fruits and vegetables. Slow-roasted tomatoes; Roasted garlic; Sweet onions roasted with balsamic vinegar and thyme; Roasted caramelized pears; Roasted vegetables.
- Acquiring Taste: Peasant Food. // Cookie;Oct2009, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p68
The article presents several recipes for vegetables and meat including New Mexico Style Pot Roast, Turkey Osso Buco, and Tuscan Ribollita.
- Eggplant Is in Season... Now What? // Country Living;Sep2009, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p26
The article presents several recipes for eggplant including one for roasted eggplant, one for steak-style eggplant and another for roasted eggplant with hot-dog buns.
- roast vegie favourites. // Australian Table;Jul2004, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p30
Presents several baked vegetable combinations for roasting.
- Brined and Pan Roasted Venison, Braised Baby Onions, Broccolini, Cauliflower Puree, Roasted Butternut Squash. Rushing, Blake // Pensacola Magazine;Dec2015, p39
A recipe for pan roasted venison with vegetables is presented.