Designed for discovery
- GENETIC COMPLEMENT. Jen, Leslie // Canadian Architect;Jan2006, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p28
The article discusses the construction by ArchitectsAlliance and Behnisch, Behnisch and Partner of the Terrence Donnelly Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research (CCBR) in Toronto, Ontario in 2005. It describes the location of CCBR. It offers information on the environmental agenda of the...
- Behnisch, Behnisch & Partner let the environmentalists at the IBN-DLO institute in Holland... Metz, Tracy // Architectural Record;Jan2000, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p96
Describes the architectural design of the Institute for Forestry and Nature Research building in Wageningen, Netherlands, created by the German firm Behnisch Behnisch & Partner. Building shape; Office design that gives employees more control of their surroundings; Ventilation of the building;...
- Behnisch, Behnisch & Partner creates a glimmering, dynamic, and energy-efficient landscape in glass and steel at NORDDEUTSCHE LANDESBANK. Metz, Tracy; Hart, Sara // Architectural Record;Feb2003, Vol. 191 Issue 2, p124
Focuses on the architectural design layout of Norddeutsche Landesbank in Hannover, Germany, created by the architecture company Behnisch Behnisch & Partner. Intention behind multiple orientations of the structure; Details of the company's architecture; Design features of the structure.
- Spa Bad Elster. Weber-Hof, Claudine // Architectural Record;Aug2001, Vol. 189 Issue 8, p108
Highlights the architectural design of the Spa Bad Elster in Germany. Background on the concept created by Behnisch Behnisch & Partners; Theme of the facility; Interior and exterior design details.
- Foster & amp;Partners to lead team on Arizona university scheme. // Building Design;11/26/2004, Issue 1652, p5
The article reports that the architectural firm Foster & Partners is part of a team poised to sign a contract to design a major mixed-use scheme in Tempe near Phoenix for Arizona State University. The scheme comprises 10 buildings, including an extension of its famous post-modernist school of...
- Environmental design. Mosher, Diana // Contract;Jan2005, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p104
This article presents information regarding the project Genzyme Center by Behnisch, Behnisch & Partner. Improving quality of life is the mission of Genzyme, the Cambridge, Massachusetts-based biomedical researcher dedicated to discovering and developing products for patients with debilitating...
- Runners Up. // Environmental Design & Construction;May2004, Vol. 7 Issue 4, pA7
Features the runners up for the 2004 Excellence in Design Award. Hayward Design Center submitted by DesignArc Inc.; Genyzme Center submitted by Behnisch, Behnisch & Partner; Marion Oliver McCaw Hall submitted by LMN Architects.
- Behnisch's "Senscity" Project will provide a lush complex in the desert. Illia, Tony // Architectural Record;May2005, Vol. 193 Issue 5, p66
The article reports that a new urban oasis may soon come to the Las Vegas desert. Stuttgart-based Behnisch, Behnisch & Partner is designing a 150-acre, mixed-use park that combines toy galleries and entertainment venues with landscaped gardens and children's playgrounds. The site will include...
- News Briefs. Sokol, David // Architectural Record;Jan2003, Vol. 191 Issue 1, p42
Presents news briefs regarding various developments in the field of architecture in the U.S. as of January 2003. Petitions filed by Barnes Foundation for relocation of art gallery to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Competition won by Behnisch, Behnisch & Partner to design school complex for...