Bernstein bails presidency
- Solicitor general. Blodgett, Nancy // ABA Journal;May86, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p20
Reports on allegations that the resignation of top legal talent from the United States Office of the Solicitor General was due to dissatisfaction with the way solicitor general, Charles Fried has politicized the agency to further the Reagan Administration's conservative agenda. Fried's denial...
- Nashua zoning board chief resigns. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/11/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p51
Reports on the resignation of Tom Jenkins, chairman of the Nashua Zoning Board of Adjustments amid complaints that he was ignoring his own conflict of interest in Nashua, New Hampshire. Career background; Work experience; Issues surrounding the decision of Jenkins to resign.
- Independent Commission appointed. // Reform Magazine;Sep2012, Special section p6
The article reports on the resolution passed by the General Assembly to appoint an independent commission following the resignation of 2010-elected moderator-elect Lawrence Moore.
- FTC Chairman Timothy J. Muris Will Leave Post in Summer 2004. // Response;Jun2004, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the resignation of the Federal Trade Commission Chairman, Timothy J. Muris. Reasons for resigning; Professional career; Appointment of Deborah Platt Majoras to replace Muris.
- Philadelphia Office Chief Taking Job at Vanguard. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32229, p5
Reports on the resignation of Ari Gabinet as administrator of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Philadelphia district office in Pennsylvania. Contributions made for the commission's examination and enforcement programs in several states; Role in the management of the office's staff...
- Cynthia A. Glassman to Leave SEC After Her Term Expires on June 5. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32382, p5
The article announces the plan of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) member Cynthia A. Glassman to leave the SEC after her terms ends on June 5, 2006. Glassman set no specific date for her departure but she will work to ensure a smooth transition to her successor. She played a key role in...
- SEC Member Roel Campos to Leave Commission for Private Sector. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32689, p5
The article reports on the resignation of Roel C. Campos as a member of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The reason behind is his decision to return to the private sector. He took particular interest in the municipal securities market, urging bond counsel to consider disclosing in...
- Change at EGAT. // Power Economics;Apr2004, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the resignation of the governor and board of directors at the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand. Reasons behind the officials' resignation.
- Longtime Atlantic City CRDA Chairman Stepping Down. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34297, p1
Atlantic City's Casino Reinvestment Development Authority will soon have a new leader after the New Jersey agency's longtime chairman James Kehoe announced on April 21 he is stepping down from the post.