ABMA Elects Officers During Annual Meeting
- ABMA Elects Officers During Annual Meeting. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 79, pBSE8
The article announces that the American Boiler Manufacturers Association elected Welch Goggins Jr. as Chairman of the Board, Scott Lewis as Vice Chairman of the Board and Vernon L. Eriksen as Secretary-Treasurer during its Annual Meeting in January 12-15, 2007 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Paul McGurk joins SFTA. // British Kinematography, Sound & Television;Aug1973, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p284
The article reports on the appointment of Paul McGurk as administrator of the Society of Film and TV Arts in Piccadilly, England effective in January 1974. McGurk was the secretary of the British Kinematograph, Sound and Television Society since 1967. The new headquarters in Piccadilly will...
- Hollonbeck to Lead adaptedSPORTS Outreach. // Palaestra;Fall2007, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p46
The article announces that Scot Hollonbeck has been appointed by the American Association of adaptedSPORTSâ„¢ as Director of Partnership and Outreach.
- NGIA assistant. // Australian Horticulture;Aug2006, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p8
This article reports on the appointment of Rebecca Davies as executive and policy assistant at the Nursery and Garden Industry Australia. Lane is responsible for administering the Certified Nursery Professional program and will work closely with finance manager Jennifer Nesini regarding the...
- Mukesh Jain to Lead Clinical Investigation Society. // India -- West;7/27/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 36, pA32
The article announces that Mukesh K. Jain was appointed as vice president of the American Society for Clinical Investigation.
- Inaugural Banquet. // American Libraries;Aug2006, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p56
This article reports on a message given by Leslie Burger about her appointment as president of the American Libraries Association at a conference held in New Orleans, Louisiana. Leslie gave her vision for the library sector on various topics, such as funding for libraries and salaries of...
- Stevia council appoints new president. // Food & Drink Technology;Nov2012, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p10
The article announces that Zanna McFerson has been appointed as the president of International Stevia Council, a global trade association.
- UK 200 Group appoints new president. // Accountancy;Jan2006, Vol. 137 Issue 1349, p122
The article reports on the appointment of Critchleys partner Jonathan Russell as president of UK 200 Group in Great Britain in 2006. A career background of Russell is presented in this paper. The tasks and responsibilities as the new president of UK 200 Group are mentioned.
- Louisiana Tech professor to be primary reviewer for US science standards. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces the appointment of David Mills as a "Primary Reviewer" for the organization Next Generation U.S. Science Standards.