ABMA: Here to Help Keep Your 'Powder' Dry in the Years Ahead
- ABMA: Here to Help Keep Your 'Powder' Dry in the Years Ahead. Rawson, Randy // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 79, pBSE5
The article assures members of the American Boilers' Manufacturers Association (ABMA) that the society, which is an association of experts on technology and market conditions are there to help in times of economic and business hardships. Although many business opportunities are available at...
- In the Boiler Industry, There Is No Substitute for Safety. Rawson, Randy // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jun2006 Supplement, Vol. 78, p2
The article presents the author's views on the challenge of being involved in the boiler industry. Information on the establishment of the American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA) is presented. The commitment of ABMA to safe design, manufacture, operation is also mentioned by the author....
- Personal Perspectives on Amenities and Migration. White, Nancy E. // Review of Regional Studies;Summer2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p1
The article presents the text of a presidential address delivered by Nancy E. White at the Southern Regional Science Association (SRSA) 47th Annual Meeting at the Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington, Virginia, March 29, 2008. The speech offers personal perspectives on amenities and migration. White...
- 2011 Annual Zone Meetings. // Model Aviation Canada;Sep2011, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p11
The article offers information on the 2011 Annual Zone Meetings of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC).
- TCA annual meeting at WOC. // Concrete Construction;Nov2006, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p18
The article offers information on the Annual Meeting and Awards Breakfast of the Tilt-Up Concrete Association at the World Concrete Event slated on January 25, 2007 at the Las Vegas, Hilton in Nevada.
- Attention, Presenters. // Pioneer America Society Transactions;2008, Vol. 31, p133
The article invites submissions of papers for the Volume 32, 2009 of the journal, to be presented at the annual meeting of the Pioneer America Society, the Association for the Preservation of Artifacts and Landscapes.
- Message From The Chair. Gramelspacher, Mark // RWMA News;Summer2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p1
The author bids his farewell and offers information on the association's various events which include the 2013 RWMA Regional Meeting in Columbus, Ohio on September 26-27, the "Ask an Expert" panel session in 2013, and the Annual Meeting in St. Petersburg, Florida on February 20-22, 2014.
- EORG Group Shares Insights at Florida Meeting. // Vision Monday;6/18/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p28
Several photographs of the European Opinion Research Group's semi-annual meeting held in May 2007 in Florida are presented, along with highlights of the event.
- Hillsboro Cemetery Ass'n meets Sunday. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p5
The article offers information on the Hillsboro Cemetery Association annual meeting to be held at the Hill County Courthouse Annex meeting room on September 19, 2010.